Server crashed AGAIN

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tutankamen, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Zunnoab Augur

I'm stumped as to how they thought it was a good idea to slam so many changes into the game just as the new raids come out. I'd have thought they would do everything possible to avoid issues with the launch.

I am embarrassed for them. Such changes never should have been released a couple days before the content unlock. The time-honored tradition of nerfing older events at the same time is the cherry on top. I hope they didn't break them. :D
  2. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Is it the best or worst part of these raids that we had people that lost their gold status and it wasn't resetting, so they did these raids as F2P?
  3. Cury Elder

Bet they didn't allocate enough resources to their VM's on the new hosts, or they got too many VM's on the hosts allocated to them! :D
  4. Nadisia Augur

Meanwhile, at Darkpaw Games headquarters (it crashed once again):

[IMG]
    Zaray, Galarian, ZoomBox and 6 others like this.
  5. rawr80 New Member

There should be some type of compensation for this. Seriously can't enjoy something that you've payed a sub for when all this crashes and bugs are happening.
    Lohkar likes this.
  6. ZoomBox Lorekeeper

They have already done enough damage with Roll Backs. .. Just get if fixed will be enough
    Kurage_of_Luclin and Lohkar like this.
  7. Smokezz The Bane Crew

You gonna call for everyone to cancel again too?
    Justyse, Sokki, the Reaver and 6 others like this.
  8. Thundastruk Elder

*pops popcorn and watches the trolling go down*
    INC ROLLBACK grats RoI on #1 twice in the same day ;p
    Lohkar likes this.
  9. Chitum Journeyman

You've never played world of tanks obviously. But also a Russian company like Daybreak.
  10. Duality Augur

Brekt and Miragul are still up
  11. Sissruukk Rogue One

On Vox, Oyenka said, "The servers are stable again." I replied, "Don't jinx us into another 6-hour downtime."

There, you can blame me.
    Nadisia likes this.
  12. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

shows all servers locked now on server select screen.

Andarriel
  13. Nennius Curmudgeon

And you know some folks will. :)
  14. Shamanagins New Member

15. Rebelicious Augur

Prolly cos no one is on them.
    Chewbakhan likes this.
  16. Thrillho Augur

It's a homage to Velious. Awake the Sleeper and he goes on a rampage killing everything in his wake. Beat the expansion and the servers go on a rampage...
    Sokki, Jennre and Pano like this.
  17. IcebergDX Lorekeeper

Well, that depends, from the number of people that LOST KRONO or gear, maybe it does. Some people lost real money in this screw up. People that are needed to keep this game afloat.
    Brilhasti likes this.
  18. Nadisia Augur

Jeez Sturmere, what have you done ..? :p
    Sissruukk likes this.
  19. Endaar Augur

You are correct. But it seems to me that they would have been better served by only making the changes necessary to bring the raids live, rather than also making other changes. After last month's fiasco, the focus should have been a smooth T3 release, nothing else.
    Mintalie and Chopin.Xegony like this.
  20. Nidyre New Member

Decided to brush this game off... yesterday. 3 minutes after install and log in, Unscheduled "Scheduled" maintenance that apparently continued all through today. I get the impression Verant took the game back?
    Metanis and Rebelicious like this.
  21. Elkar Headhunter Elder

Congratulations again RoI on winning fair and square.
    It is a little disappointing the rest of us did not get to play it out though.