Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dhurgan, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Remien Master

Icedancer - ItemID: 46831
    Ache - ItemID: 106755
    Tsetsian Plague Saber - ItemID: 106532
    Blackblade of the Rain - ItemID: 23496
    Krossmaul - ItemID: 106760
    Chopin.Xegony and Jhenna_BB like this.
  2. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

3. Triconix Augur

You saw the dagger version (Embershank the Malady). Ngreth accidentally missed the sword version
  4. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

5. RGJmidgets New Member

Yes, this! I requested it after the fact in the other thread, as "Infernal Staff of Fiery Fate", but yes!
  6. RGJmidgets New Member

Though that was 1hb, monk staff looks like 2hb.
  7. Jennre Band Leader

Please paste in the old list so we dont duplicate them <smile>
  8. Dhurgan Augur

Monk is 2HB, infernal staff is primary/secondary not a weapon.
  9. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

10. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Here's a list of a few I thought would be nice. Included some stuff all the way from pre-kunark up until TDS.

Blade of Carnage - 25210
    Knuckledusters - 6615
    Master Wu's Trance Stick - 6619
    Serpent of Vindication - 22969
    Battle Fists - 26739
    Holy Heart of the Underfoot Mace - 111869
    Dreadiron Knuckles - 122064
    Bone Shield of Cazic Thule - 27749
    Shield of Strife - 27798
    Obexa Magicae - 141586
  11. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

This is already in game as a reward for EoK achieves. I forget what Staff of Dreaded Gaze looks like but I'm thinking it's another skull staff which is also part of the Achieve set.

Same!! One of those is on my list.

Blunt Weaps:

Xenu Xakra, Staff of Unlife - https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=110974

Caen's Bo Staff of Fury - I need to find a picture of this one for people to see.
  12. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

I think I have one on my monk or BST, I'll try to upload a pict to Allah's when (if) servers come back up
    Sokki likes this.
  13. Beardsy Elder

Make sure they end up on the marketplace or it's a hard no. Stop pushing overseer. cut the cord and be done with it. People literally wanted to just give you hand over fist in cash, yet you threw them on overseer? why? Having to pay to win through overseer is going to cost an arm and a leg in comparison for how much they should have been on the marketplace and a TON of wasted time.

400db for each ornament. Put the current ones on overseer on the marketplace.

Most raid weapons from TSS/TBS and beyond started to look pretty damn good. Get someone to implement every single one of them up to the most recent live expansion and just throw them up on the marketplace.
  14. Beardsy Elder

Sokki likes this.
  15. Kildaill New Member

In veeshans peak 1.0 there were two 1hs swords that had a great graphic but I cannot find a good picture of them. I believe their names were Veridix's short sword and Veldrak's short blade. They had a couple of blue particle effects that circled the blade. I always wanted to loot them but never got a chance too. Would be great to see some old school nostalgia weapons like this find their way back into the game.
  16. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Those 5 I know for sure are already in game from guide events.

Shield of Strife is also a guide event ornament already.
  17. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

He's already doing a huge favor for those of us who are wanting these implemented, and he has said he's not putting them on the marketplace. If you don't wanna do overseer, don't worry about ornaments.

Better not to bite the hand that feeds you.
    Maedhros, Winnowyl and Sokki like this.
  18. Benito EQ player since 2001.

For every person upset that the ornaments are on Overseer, there are 10 people arguing that putting them on the Marketplace is shameless cash grab.

People tend to be cheapskates.
  19. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

20. RGJmidgets New Member