Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Mar 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sinnister Apprentice

s'why it was in quotation marks.
  2. Chopin.Xegony Augur

What is your plan from the community relations side of things to try to help smooth over this complete screw up of T3 raids once again?
    Veteran_BetaTester likes this.
  3. Veritas New Member

I am sure it is all now working as intended.
  4. Arye New Member

Just read that it will be a least 3 hours from 10am PST. They are saying its a communication error with the servers. Lets see how long it will actually take for them to clear this issue up.
  5. Ardus New Member

Thanks for the update.
  6. Allayna Augur

Hahahahahahahaha
    Celephane likes this.
  7. German Augur

At least Zak has time to create some more press button gina triggers for T3
  8. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

9. Chopin.Xegony Augur

Somebody please pick up that phone . . .

Cuz I freakin called it!
  10. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

May 16th now!?
  11. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

I wonder if these are active on Test (which is still up), since its currently synced up with live servers as of the true-up, its past the scheduled time for those unlocks, and the whole unlock system is "automatically pushed and cant be manually adjusted once set" (you know, the reason its today and not a couple hours later last month).
  12. Chopin.Xegony Augur

I really really hope I got that part wrong.
  13. Allayna Augur

Probably why the current patcher displays this:

[IMG]

Preventing you from changing the settings to login to test.

If you bypass the patcher, then you lose the option to change to test as well.
  14. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I think cooler heads should prevail. The whole country (and world) is making adjustments due to COVID19.

Darkpaw is based in California where non-essential work and travel is frowned upon.

Fortnite has delayed the release of their new season from April to June. You would think a studio with the size and resources like Epic Games would be able to keep their deadlines.
  15. Krushor Journeyman

I have the same issue. A developer sent me an image that has an X in the upper right corner and a dismiss button at the bottom. I think you and I both have an issue with screen sizing or something.
  16. dreamweaver Community Manager

UPDATE - We will be unlocking servers at 1 PM PDT and have verified that T3 raids are active as well, we apologize for the inconvenience this downtime has caused and thank everyone for their patience and understanding.
    Zunnoab and Ardus like this.
  17. Fandiien Lorekeeper

Nice job dayBROKE.. Game totally crashed again.
    Rebelicious and Genior like this.
  18. Faniudar New Member

yup Caz down too
  19. Bartoss Journeyman

So not only did you roll back 2 of my 4 characters, I ended up having to buy an XP potion to catch them up, just to have the game crash. What are the odds that the potion I just bought is gone and the BD cash with it?
    Rebelicious likes this.
  20. Siirist New Member

Stop worrying about adding more raids and fix the missing toons issue on peoples accounts?????
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.