[REQ] Delay T3 Another Month

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Galarian, Apr 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Galarian Elder

Drinal has been down nearly 12 hours with zero communication as to why, when it will be back, or that you are even looking into it. I am requesting that because of this, and because we couldn't log people on 12 hours early, that T3 is delayed to mid May. This is the only fair solution for everyone that enjoys The Race™ - make sure everyone has been able to log on 12 hours before it launches.

[IMG]

/s

(but seriously, I understand the world is kinda wacked out, and I am usually defending a lot of decisions you guys make, but 12 hours down and no communication is just bogus. At least say "we're looking into this matter" or something)
    Yinla and dreadlord like this.
  2. Forcallen Augur

Not gonna lie this is comical! T3 winner will possibly be decided by whose server isn't down when it opens. Xegony appears down as well so you know the bat phones are going off and this will not stand likely. Either they get them all back up or its delayed yet again.
    Jordis and Galarian like this.
  3. Mazame Augur

You forgot to say they will give us false hope by saying they are working on it for 4 hour and then delay it all together. Then spend the next month Breaking other things in the game and making SK more OP.
    Metanis likes this.
  4. Metanis Bad Company

Overseer is consuming all CPU cycles as it grows out of control.
  5. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

I have characters on Xegony still going. But can't communicate. Can't zone. Can still kill, do TS, etc. Some communication is happening with the servers.

But everything will get rolled back because it looks like 1 way communication, like what would happen 20 years ago sometimes on dial up, where their servers wouldn't know what you were doing and you could go run around looking at anything.
  6. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

it's not like you guys were going to beat the events on release anyways. its only going to impact y'all if they're down like a week.
  7. Lisard Silly

At this point in time, i just want to play the content i payed for....can give 2 potatos
    about the Race anymore in this expansion.
  8. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

don't give away both of your computers, lisard!
  9. Lisard Silly

[IMG]
    haaaalp, Ryino, Cailen and 14 others like this.
  10. Galarian Elder

[IMG]

Say hi to Ergon for me.

Oh.
    Jordis likes this.
  11. German Augur

AHAHHAHAHAHhahhahahahahhahhah HAHAHAHHAHAHA.
    Allayna, Zaray, Lisard and 1 other person like this.
  12. Nymera_MS Apprentice

Whatever it is delayed to, you can bet it'll be a weekday at noon.
    Lisard and Scornfire like this.
  13. feeltheburn Augur

dear everyone at Darkpaw
    [IMG]
  14. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Enhance your calm, everyone.
    Jordis likes this.
  15. svann Augur

- We are removing the cap on levels for forumquest.
  16. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

I just...I can't even....
    Lisard likes this.
  17. enclee Augur

That’s not Candy Crush...I had to Google it and delete my search history. No shaming though, everyone needs to have something they enjoy and feel free to enjoy it.
    Jhenna_BB and Lisard like this.
  18. The real Sandaormo Augur

Remember we are in a Pandemic shut down, the fact that they are working at all is surprising.
    If they can get T3 rolled out Today great but I will be understanding if not, these are weird times for everyone.
    Jordis and Galarian like this.
  19. Galarian Elder

Come on, guys. 75 minutes from T3 unlock and no official posts? I'm not talking about the generic "scheduled maintenance" mumbojumbo. I mean a response to us, the players, directly from the horse's mouth. Can we at least have that?
    -----Cinexa----- likes this.
  20. gulbinator New Member

Delaying wont change anything unless they release T3 later in the day. Releasing expansions at noon on a weekday has led to the same 5 or so guilds being at the top of the list for a long time now. Those of us who cannot take a day off work to beat these and log in 6 or 7 hours later on the same day will always start off at being 6 or 7 ranking at best anyways. Start the raids at 7 EST and lets see how the leaderboards are affected.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.