Not A Bug MANGLER IS DOWN

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by forum troll, Apr 16, 2020.

1. forum troll Elder

being that its been 3 hours without even a reply to the thread in TLP figured I would try and let you know here, looks like Drinal is also down.
    Hillbillyheaven and Lohkar like this.
  2. Yakita New Member

On the Server status, it is now sometimes showing Drinal down and Mangler up, and then vice versa. Good times!
  3. forum troll Elder

Any response or can we expect even more downtime today? All day as you try and fix another mistake to quote your own Dev yesterday.
    Jein-ko likes this.
  4. EQ_Myntal New Member

Is this how Darkpaw always treats its customers? Man paying to come back for a month was a mistake, headed back to p99 and canceling my account

No you cant have my stuff I don't have any
  5. HicksSelos Lorekeeper

You're not an airport. We dont need you to announce your departure. no one cares.
  6. EQ_Myntal New Member

You sir are part of the Vileness that exists in this modern EQ, really brave behind that keyboard bud.
  7. forum troll Elder

Have fun back at p99 bud sorry EQ isn't what you remembered, as far as the guy who posted above its the normal nowadays, Just ignore it
  8. forum troll Elder

6 servers now listed as down. and no word from DPG yet :(
  9. Santrigan Lorekeeper

it's 11 servers now. I guess it's a good time to play something else for a change.
  10. Twinsun New Member

Tech's must have spilled orange Faygo in the Commodore 64 servers again.
  11. Zinth Augur

Phinny just crashed as well, so I guess you can expect this to be a problem across ALL the servers, looks like half the servers are down now
  12. Zinth Augur

change that to "only 7 servers up now"
  13. Stefanwest New Member

Now I see this is a scheduled maintenance. Anyone else see the schedule?
  14. Zinth Augur

that's yesterdays scheduled
  15. Stefanwest New Member

Then how come it has todays date and time if it was yesterdays scheduled.
  16. Stefanwest New Member

Check Forum main page. It says "Status: 4/16/2020 6:55 PDT - The game is currently down for scheduled maintenance."
  17. Zinth Augur

hmm would hardly call that "scheduled" it crashed... could call it "emergency fixing" guess they didn't know how to spell to that and used a premade line