Fixed Internally Ragefire Fableds Bugged

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Fred_Bear, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Whataboutbob? New Member

Have seen a couple of Jopal in PoFire but they only dropped the fabled fragments none of the weaponry they supposed to. Went through water and saw 5 fragment droppers up but no others as well so don't think group fabled are properly fixed yet.
  2. Adonhiram Augur

What about Vex Thal ? Seems no Fabled there.
  3. Dre. Altoholic

Spawned and killed Fableds in Lower Guk, Sebillis and PoFire last night. Looks like these are working now.
    Vexana_Lanys likes this.
  4. binamur Apprentice

Dre, did you spawn group fabled mobs that dropped group fabled gear? I'm still not getting anything other than fabled fragments to drop.
  5. Dre. Altoholic

Yeah I got 4 fabled swords, 2 belts and other misc items. However this was on Bristlebane (not Ragefire)
  6. Fred_Bear Lorekeeper

Dre,

Did you try PoEarth? Thanks!
  7. TheDarkGloe New Member

Thanks for the reply, Prathun. However, as Korthos says, the Plane of Earth trap spawns are still borked and not producing fabled creatures. These are the creatures that drop some of the most sought after group items in this round of fableds. Please fix! Thanks.
  8. Vexana_Lanys Lorekeeper

Managed to eventually get Fabled frog to spawn from trap yesterday. Just took a few rounds of spawns. They're there. They just like to hide. A lot.

On Tunare, btw.
  9. Prathun Developer

I'm seeing Fabled NPCs in Vex Thal on a Live server. Which server are you not seeing them on?
  10. Prathun Developer

Also, verified that the rare frog in Poeartha can Fable on a Live server.
  11. Horace New Member

I really wish you would try on Ragefire, where the problem was actually reported.
  12. Whataboutbob? New Member

Yes, if you are NOT on Ragefire please stop posting that they are working for you. This is our first year at PoP era fabled content and between myself and just 3 guildies we are pushing 15+ hours in Earth, Fire, and Water and the only group content fabled mobs spawning are the mephits that drop the fragments.

Other servers I'm glad your stuff is working but it is four days in and not working for us so please stop diluting this thread with your servers experiences when this thread is specifically for the Ragefire server.

This thread is specific to Ragefire if you are not verifying your results on this specific server instead of some random_live server then your results are not valid to the resolution of this bug thread.
  13. Prathun Developer

Sorry for the confusion.

The Planes of Power Fabled NPCs that were added for the 9th anniversary are active on Ragefire.
    The Planes of Power Fabled NPCs that were added for the 10th anniversary are not active on Ragefire, because Seeds of Destruction has not yet unlocked on the server.

This appears to be working as designed.
  14. Dre. Altoholic

The delay in Fabled spawning was a problem for all servers. If the OP wanted TLP-specific attention the thread could have been posted in the TLP forums.

Looks like you got your answer though, and considering that answer it seems quite relevant to know whether the internal fix worked on live.
    Not yet!
  15. Whataboutbob? New Member

Please clarify. Are you saying the group fabled mobs that drop weapons (many of which have pet procs) are 10th anniversary stuff?? Yet fabled raid mobs in PoP are 9th anniversary stuff?? Only thing I noticed from quick "google" was quest stuff which majority of folks do not prioritize.
  16. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

It sounds like that is what he means. This has been the way in the past:

9th only added Fabled PoP Raids and Quests
    the 10th Anniversary added Fabled PoP Group Mobs
  17. Prathun Developer

The comment above the section of the script that handles the 10th AV Fabled PoP NPCs says:
    Code:
    // 10th Anniversary PoP Group NPCs
  18. Korthos New Member

That's unfortunate. By the time SoD rolls around those weapons are useless except as toys for anybody - casuals included. Doubly so, because much of the fabled open world raid content is fairly well contested. Ah well. Better luck next year when it's useless.
  19. Horace New Member

Honestly, it just sounds like Prathun made up a convenient reason that happens to fit some of the facts. There is no mention of 10th anniversary fabled unlocks on the TLP wiki. It goes up to 9th anniversary and then skips up to 13th. There is no 10th anniversary unlock.
  20. Dre. Altoholic

Because Fabled Pet weapons wouldn't be OP at all during SoF /nod.