#EverQuestTogether

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Apr 10, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Community Manager

[IMG]

We know that Stomples Day kicked off today, but that's not all we have in store. Beginning today at 12 PM PDT we will be unlocking ALL TLP Servers (Except Lockjaw and Fippy, since they will be merging soon) to all of our customers through May 8. Come and discover again with your friends or make new ones!

We're also celebrating with a sale, 10% off selected items and bundles (This discount will stack with your All Access Member discount) on Bottles of Adventure I, II, and III and the largest bag bundle for each type of server will be on sale as well! (Mangler we are adding yours in, so your bundle will go up on 4/15) this sale will begin today as well and go through 4/24.

Finally we will be resetting the EverQuest Celebration Pack and EverQuest Celebration Bundle so if you'd like to purchase them again even if you have before, you now have the chance!

So many awesome things beginning today and so many ways to adventure!

It's time to #EverQuestTogether
    Gyurika Godofwar, Herf, eepok and 3 others like this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

We are also getting bonus experience on live servers. Not much but a message does show up and we have it on calendar and pop up alert. Although it only says stuff like string...blah bal...string
  3. Herf Augur

This is nice!
    Question about bags though: they're Lore...so if I try to buy them does that mean I need to buy them on a toon which doesn't have the bags already? What will happen if I buy them on a toon where the bag is on the character?

Asking before spending money, please reply soonest.
  4. dreamweaver Community Manager

Yup that was mentioned in the Stomples Day post!
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

The pop up alert for the bonus exp message states Unknown DB String 5004-31 as it also does in the calendar. We did not know if that was for the bonus exp or not.

Sorry I was not clear...re reading it I see how it rambles lol
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

So the website purchases are Account based. Any character on that account can access the purchase after it completes.

To get the actual bag, you must log into a character, open the claim window (/claim), and claim it from there. If you already have one of these bags, the gaim will block you from claiming the bag. These bags are Heirloom, so you can trade the bag to another of your characters through the Shared Bank, or simply log into that other character and claim it there.

NOTE the website does NOT know your player inventories, so if , for example, you only have one character, and you already have this bag, then it will not know to disallow the purchase. If you are in the rare situation of only having one character, check before you purchase! If you have multiple characters, simply use the bag on another character!
    Herf likes this.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The missing message is for the Spring EXP event, not this specific event.
  8. Magic Augur

When I saw this news I almost died of surprise:

#EverQuest Together
    "why not spend some time with your friends on a new TLP"

I thought maybe I was wrong and they will open a new server now, as a lot of customers ask?
    And possible free-trade, why not, sometimes dreams come true?

But seems news not accurate, no new server, but open all others TLP servers for not-sub players? Nice, but why all of us who want classic server must go to PoP+ expansion (like Mangler last server is)?

I cant understand, you Devs want more players to play EQ, but you not want make new server atm and let all old TLP servers for free to all?

Seems a bit strange strategy for me, if new server so much troubles for you (not sure why) why you let thousand of free-to-play players rush to current TLPs? Why not make new TLP server (or servers) and there will play not free-to-play ppl but all will subscribe for this server, all will buy bags / exp pots etc.
  9. tuda Lorekeeper

Imagine we had a new TLP to spend all this money on
  10. Typucm Elder

[IMG]

Not sure maybe I also blind, but where is "new TLP" ? :)
  11. Disil Journeyman

To confirm, will prestige items and augments still be unusable without a subscription during this period?
  12. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It is server access, not a change to the rest of the free to play rules.
    dreamweaver and Disil like this.
  13. Numiko Augur

I'm wondering if this is a foreshadowing of allowing Silver and Free to play people onto late in life TLP severs to give them a population boost ...
  14. smash Augur

But if i got an account that is f2p and I make a char there, it will be lost after 8 may, since that account is not gold ?
    Unless I pay.
  15. dreamweaver Community Manager

It won't be lost per say but you won't be able to access it, that's correct. It's like a trial period, see if you want to experience that version of Norrath with your friends.
  16. dreamweaver Community Manager

New to the players that haven't experienced a TLP yet doesn't read the same way. The two new TLPs are targeting Late Spring/Early Summer still.
  17. Braelvenae Lorekeeper

If my account still has items remaining from a previous purchase of this bundle unclaimed am I sitll allowed to purchase this? WIll it simply overwrite them and I lose them or will it add additional claims available per item?
    Herf likes this.
  18. Herf Augur

Thanks for that detailed clarification sir.

I'll just add that now having done the transaction, there are two different claims delivered as part of the Bundle ($35); so you can claim one on one toon, the other on another. This is important because one of the claims contains several potions which are No Trade, so be sure you select that one on a toon who can use the clarity, haste, and runspeed pots.
  19. smash Augur

Around 1 year ago, more or less, you had the offer of life long subsciption for a certain amount.
    Any chance it will come again ?
  20. Herf Augur

If it's the big bag, it's Lore, so if you claim it on an toon that has it, you may lose it. But I'm not sure about the potions.