Stomples Day Celebrations and Bonuses!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Apr 10, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Community Manager

Stomples Day is the time of year when Norrathians celebrate the elusive Stomples. But even after so many years, Grundle Cogwelder is skeptical of the bunny-born eggs scattered across Norrath. In addition to our regular Stomples Day celebrations, we will be celebrating with a 50% bonus for faction, XP, and rares!

[IMG]

Pay a visit to Grundle Cogwelder in the Plane of Knowledge to offer your assistance and help ease his mind, and you might just be rewarded.

Stomples Day will continue through 11:00 PM PT on Monday, April 13, 2020, so be sure to answer Cogwelder's call before the Stomples disappear for another year!

You can find out more about Stomples Day by viewing your achievements pane in the events window.

Happy (bunny-born egg) hunting!
    code-zero likes this.
  2. Jordis Augur

3. Qbert Gallifreyan

And, bonus: enchanters can trade the item to the legendary illusions npc in the library for the spell scroll to do the illusion (and the item back).
    RPoo likes this.
  4. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

In-game calendar has Stomples Day until April 18th 11 p.m. PT. Perhaps you mean the bonus is only until April 13?
    Herf likes this.
  5. dreamweaver Community Manager

That is a good question since I had other people proof this for me. I will double check.
    Fanra and Herf like this.
  6. Kayrsoc New Member

Please check you calendar again, Monday is 13 April, not Tuesday.
  7. dreamweaver Community Manager

You are correct and I am apparently really bad at reading the calendar.
    Cazmac likes this.
  8. Kayrsoc New Member

And I need to take a grammar course! “you calendar” indeed.
    Cazmac likes this.
  9. Gaymerboi88 New Member

It’s... it’s an Easter Egg hunt... How cute! What’s with all the rabbits in Crescent Reach? Is that a quest line?
  10. ibc93 Elder

Put up a video guide on doing this quest. Was pretty quick. Really enjoyed going to those relatively abandoned zones. Crazy enough, they weren't that abandoned at the time. Saw a lot of people testing out the free tlp bonus right now. Link:
    Cazmac and Fanra like this.
  11. Bummak Journeyman

12. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Lol. Literally every rare spawn bonus there's a few posts like this from players who just have no understanding of statistics at all. It's a 50% increase in rare spawn frequency. This means if previously the ONE named you were camping had a 5% chance to spawn, now it has a 7.5% chance to spawn. While this not a totally insignificant increase in spawn frequency, it's absolutely not enough of an increase for you to be able to parse out over your ridiculously tiny sample size of camping one named for 11 hours. That's what's up with that.
    Cazmac and Skuz like this.
  13. Jordis Augur

A lot of the illusions from the MarketPlace can be also. The white rabbit illusion is fun to share, and people still want to know where all those little, tiny bunnies are coming from.
  14. ibc93 Elder

I was checking out all the newbie zones on Mangler. There was a strong low level population on the weekend and post weekday work hours. Population was solid and I bet too that not a lot of people even know about this free tlp time.
    Yinla likes this.