Test Update 04/07/2020 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Sumteengex Journeyman

you can blame both...i do :)
    sorta like a ' get off my lawn you d**n hippie's ! ' ?
    Nennius and Yinla like this.
  2. Sumteengex Journeyman

Any Update or ETA on an uptime, Niente?
  3. niente Developer

Test just unlocked - watching for any further issues. Appreciate your patience!
    Skuz and Dzarn like this.
  4. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I'm about to see if my characters are there. I tried 2 or 3 times last night and I couldn't get past the "Loading Characters" pop up with no characters showing. This is on my main account so it's several of my high level characters.
  5. xxGriff Augur

armor orns are not displayed correctly, my Trollish cloth is not displaying correctly, and chars feet are not displayed at all. my 1st log in since i camped out yesterday... will watch for other issues.
    Nilwean likes this.
  6. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Whatever the issue I was having was is now fixed. I'll watch for other stuff as well.
  7. Nennius Curmudgeon

Referring to the game itself:

[IMG]

By now, the hamsters are billionaires.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Nilwean Elder

Inspect buffs is showing the wrong durations. It's taking the duration in ticks and displaying it as if a tick was 1 second instead of 6 seconds. e.g.: A buff lasting 54 minutes on me shows as 9 minutes via inspect buffs.
    Barraind, eepok and niente like this.
  9. niente Developer

Thanks for the report, this is fixed internally.
    Skuz, Yinla and eepok like this.
  10. Thundersnake Elder

Overseer conversion quests are not reappearing upon completion.
    niente likes this.
  11. Thundersnake Elder

Ice Fist Ornamentation and Red Flaming Fist Ornamentation both do not work in my Hand 2 Hand weapons including Ball of Sunlight,Transcendent Fistwraps of Immortality (2.5), Cryptwood Tonfa and Tritum and all other H2H weapons I tried. The slot doesn't light up and gives the error "The Item does not satisfy the augment restrictions."
  12. Klawra New Member

I'm not sure if this is related to the housing changes, but any item in my house that had a luck stat had its luck reduced to 1.
  13. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I'll look into this.
    Edit. Looked. I need to pass this on to the code team. Writing a ticket.
    Gyurika Godofwar and eepok like this.
  14. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

Was it a crit success?

I've had that problem every time a convert had a crit success.
  15. niente Developer

Thanks for the report, this is fixed internally.
  16. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

Can second this now, my second set of conversions caused conversion quests to disappear.
  17. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

Has continued to not re-populate conversion quests on completion with the last 2 quest updates.

The text for the quest being returned in the quest reward box is now red, which I dont remember it being before.
  18. Thundersnake Elder

No it wasn't a critical success.
  19. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

Every account I've tried is now losing every convert quest on test every time I complete it
  20. xxGriff Augur

Ornaments are still not displaying correctly. last 2 patches on Test, they are missing graphic and using incorrect graphic as pertaining to Trollish crate. [IMG][IMG]