Bard aa: quick time causing spell/skill lockups

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by svann, Apr 2, 2020.

1. svann Augur

I could have sworn I started a thread on this but cannot find it now.

People are complaining still that when I use quick time it causes their spell gems to grey out. We believe that when a spell or skill is 0.5 sec or less then quick time causes it to be zero or less, which causes the issue. Please fix this. I dont like choosing between not using quick time or telling people to how to fix it by using a non zero cast aa to fix their spell bar. Its really bogus when that happens mid-raid.
    edit: another point of information is that it may also be related to multibind button mashing of several spells/skills, but quick time is the key player in it.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

The title is something different, there are bug reports on it already they have internal ticket open to investigate.
  3. Nniki Augur

4. svann Augur

Ok, well its a bad enough bug it deserves a 2nd thread, and one that actually specifies the problem in the title. I havent heard anything for a while. It needs to keep being brought up so they dont forget about it. Its bad.
  5. Duder Augur

agreed, a fair bit of priority ought to be assigned to this bug based on the amount of gameplay effected by the bug