Are other servers as bad as Emarr for botting?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by JeffHanson, Feb 28, 2020.

1. sauron3030 Elder

No, because it is a reality.. Who specifically forced you to quest?
  2. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

I swore at someone in tells, my account is suspended right now.
    Yet with harassment in the game , reports of hackers and cheaters nothing happens

ANYONE READING THIS ... do think before you come back to play.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I'd say you would be offering better advice by saying "think before swearing in tells"....
  4. Schadenfreude Augur

I had a mouth-breather berate me in /tells with all sorts of threats recently and it took all my restraint to respond in kind but please bear in mind that this is what will happen if you do. Just put them on /ignore and let them shout into the digital void.
  5. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

A simple calculation of relative efficacy of grinding for levels in TOV vs the last 20 years of expansions. Hey aren't you late for a MAGA rally?
  6. Ksenija Elder

SOE Tricked me once again to Subbing 3 accounts and buying ToV for one before I realized how far gone cheating is in this game.

Why don't they just be done with the charade and allow xx2 be packaged with the game.

I Unsubbed all 3. They can have this month.

You know things are bad with enforcement when full 2-3 groups of hackers are warping across zones in the middle of the day to KS

As someone said before " Cant be caught by the police if there is no police "

SOE / Daybreak / Whatever they are this month .... have sailed that ship on trying to police this game.
    All they do now is copy paste zones for so called expansions, copy paste items with a little higher stats, copy paste spells...

Just enough to keep the servers on with a smidge of profit.

All the GM's who enforced rule breaking have been laid off.
  7. sauron3030 Elder

So, no one actually forced you then. Sorry you don't have any rl friends to invite to one of your rally's but I'm going to have to pass.