What happened to the EQ Show episode where he interviews the developers?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by TonyT, Mar 30, 2020.

1. TonyT New Member

I would like to watch it.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Did we get any of the others after Hollys interview?

Don't recall seeing any of the others after his visit to them.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Back in the tail end of 2019 Fading said he was working through them & hoped to release them in early 2020 I can only assume Real Life/Job got super busy & he has just not had time to put them out.

I do recall him saying he had enough content for 2 or 3 further videos, but it's also just as likely that "The EverQuest Show" may just be a dead project now.
  5. enclee Augur

I hope it’s not a dead project. Fading did such a better job than Jace Hall did with his documentary for the 10th anniversary. If, we ever get another Fan Faire I would hope he’d be in consideration to be the host.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Fading Illusion Augur

Hi guys!

Fading here!
    The EQ Show is NOT dead! But yes, you are right. I've been quite busy. I work in the news business (as you may have guessed) and well, that's been....trying.

I do have LOTS more interview footage....and some I've been editting for the upcoming Episode 8 (Jenn Chan ...as well as EQ2 dev team)...and LOTS of others...
    I do so apologize that I haven't gotten an episode together. It's just been difficult.

Perhaps over the next week or so I can get one together. I don't want the project to die.

Thanks again for asking, and I hope to get something out soon-ish.

Fading
    Zunnoab, Graves, Maneuvre and 8 others like this.
  7. Cuuthbert Augur

Just keep up the good work have enjoyed the shows
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Good to hear from you & that you are keen to keep the show going.
  9. Marton Augur

Hi Fading :)! Thanks for Episode 8!