Overseer, max level in all categories

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by NightKing, Mar 29, 2020.

1. NightKing Journeyman

Been doing Overseer a bit everyday since it was released. Finally maxed all level categories. Anyone else max all yet?

[IMG]
  2. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Congratulations...

...but I think your definition of "a bit" and mine are completely different.

I think the question you need to answer most is … do you feel you have caught up with your friends?
    Burdi, Sancus, Winnowyl and 5 others like this.
  3. Maedhros High King

4. Velisaris_MS Augur

The real question...are you letting the quests finish normally or are you paying to win?

Pre-emptive call of shenanigans if you say you're letting them finish normally.
    Coagagin, enclee and Maedhros like this.
  5. NightKing Journeyman

Both, paid to win on some, and then let others run on their own.
    Heploc likes this.
  6. enclee Augur

Shenanigans!
  7. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

Test True-Up killed my progression, but I was copying over the equivalent of 30-40 agents a day in tetras for evolution and retirement, and was still a bit away.

Thats a lot of smedbux into speedups.
  8. Cidran Augur

Congrats!! Did you get anything from maxing it all? An achievement? A title?
  9. Derresh Augur

if only screenshot technology existed. Also why hide stats?
    Coagagin likes this.
  10. ptah Augur

sorry looks a like too like photo haux. Would nice to wrong, but combine vert green lines, and lack of stats posted.

Sorry dude, appear your a eqoverseer catfish, not the first or last.
  11. NightKing Journeyman

Geez, took the prior picture with my phone, didn't think it would be an issue. Here is a screenshot. I didn't receive any achievements.

[IMG]
    Aenvar, Gyurika Godofwar and Duder like this.
  12. Derka Power Ranger

[IMG]
    Jhenna_BB likes this.
  13. svann Augur

was it worth it?
  14. yodo Augur

Haven't even seen a recovery mission.
  15. Riou EQResource

You can retire green+ agents and turn them into Recovery EXP
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  16. Duder Augur

I'm not a fan of the finish now option but yer all hatin hardcore, let the guy have his moment. Grats man, that's a boat load of quests. And almost a 91% success rate, I imagine you chose agents with matching traits as much as you could? That's a lot of effort for 1080 missions.
    Aenvar and eepok like this.
  17. Beimeith Lord of the Game

[Bragging | Pay to Win]

Pick 1
  18. Duder Augur

It's not like he didn't know that he was spending money. He hasn't denied paying to finish quests. I just don't think all the vitriol is necessary.
    Heploc and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  19. Beimeith Lord of the Game

He came here to brag, to humblebrag even, (which is worse imo), and is being called out for it considering it wasn't an accomplishment due to skill, but paying money, something almost anyone else here could do if they wanted.
    Duder likes this.
  20. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I will say props to the OP.

He was persistent in running the quests. As for "P2W", he is helping to keep the devs paid and the servers' lights on. And his behavior isn't different from the people who buy krono for chase loot on TLP and Live. (I suspect some raid guild applicants/recruits help their char's power by purchasing Ice Encrusted items).

I would like to know the rewards at the max level (character xp, tetra coins, and odds of a collection dispenser - though this is subject to change).

Edit: I don't expect to buy a single Overseer pack (unless a monthly claim) or pay for completion myself, however. And, it is important for the game not to move too far into P2W territory in general.
    Aenvar, eepok, code-zero and 3 others like this.