kod`taz ring event?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by svann, Mar 26, 2020.

1. svann Augur

When I got there the golems were already up but no grand summoner so event not doable. How long till it resets?
  2. Beimeith Lord of the Game

The grand summoner should respawn in a couple days. The event itself doesn't reset though as far as I know. You will have to kill the golems then kill the summoner to fix it.

It bugs out because people kill the summoner too early before they kill the other stuff, the script doesn't know how to handle that.
  3. svann Augur

Ok may have to wait for server reset, unless someone can say how to kill 27 golems in the correct order when I cant target by name since blue and grey have the same names. Only way Ive found that kind of works is no damage tanking, then train them out of circle and over rocks to separate them a bit. Actually seems a bit of an exploit though since its supposed to be a ring event and also doesnt really work that well.
  4. svann Augur

Ok, kill order actually doesnt even work. I got all blue greater and lesser dead so I should be home free, right? Nope. Started killing the greater grey and they start respawning as a blue.
  5. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

This event gets bugged out in open world constantly. They should really consider adding the Agent of Change for Kod`Taz to all servers as an easy bandaid fix.
  6. Beimeith Lord of the Game

You can't fix it until the Grand Summoner respawns.
  7. svann Augur

edit: My bad. Grand summoner not up. That was High Summoner that repopped. Oddly, the high summoner isnt even mentioned in the writeup.
  8. Beimeith Lord of the Game

You have to kill everything in exactly right right order or it bugs out. I can't find my note about what it was specifically, but I *think* it happens if you kill the Hexxt guy or the High Summoner before the Grand Summoner? Something like that.

It IS possible to fix it, I did it before, but I can't find my notes about how. I had to stop using AEs because it was killing the wrong thing at the wrong time.
  9. svann Augur

Wouldnt happen to know how long till grand summoner respawns?
  10. svann Augur

update: win without the pixtt grand summoner
    Noticed that grand summoners glyph drops from the deranged supreme stoneservant not the end boss. So I didnt actually have to complete the event. Just get a supreme golem to spawn, kill it, run and fade, loot, turnin.
  11. Beimeith Lord of the Game

That's not really winning the event per se, but yeah you can get the glyph without actually beating the event completely.
  12. svann Augur

epilogue:
    About an hour after I got my glyph I was running through the zone and found the grand summoner had respawned finally and all those golems despawned. So I killed him just for making me wait. So much easier to target stuff when there are only 6 instead of 28.