Phinnyprogress.com | TDS Tracking

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Miena, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Miena Elder

Website link: Phinnyprogress.com
    To submit kills fill out this form. If that isn't agreeable you can also pm me here or message me in game on Marcone to get your guild/kills listed.

Planned targets tracked for TDS:

Captain Tita's Ghost
    Clear the following:
    Praetor Vitio
    Clear the following:
    Tier 1
    Clear the following:
    Tier 2
    Clear the following:
    Tier 3 (Final Target)
    Clear the following:
    Dythan and Skuz like this.
  2. Aegir Augur

Thank you for keeping it up to date, Miena! :)
  3. Volas Lorekeeper

Im sure the 23 people left on Phinny appreciate this alot!
  4. Koggar.Bertoxxulous Elder

Hahahaha, you're hilarious! First time anyone's ever made THAT joke! Or maybe you don't want to admit to yourself that TLPs can be viable long term so that you can justify jumping on the hamster wheel over and over and over... never quite scratching that itch, never filling the gaping void? Nah, couldn't be that
    Fraggly likes this.
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

There are 3 active raid guilds & a bunch of people who are in casual guilds or playing without a guild - there are live servers who don't have that many, some didn't have that many in TDS.

So well over 100 actual players regularly over any 24hr cycle. And yeah for sure that is a small number but 23 is blatantly lying.

Most probably don't care about tracking progress, and never did, with only 3 guilds you may think it doesn't matter to anyone, but you'd be wrong.
  6. nazgull2k1 Elder

Oh damn... you sure showed him! I mean.. 100 whole people!! Holy crap!

Dead server is dead. Nobody cares about your "100 people" which is actually probably like 30 people and each of their 4 box accounts.
  7. Numiko Augur

Obvious Troll is Obvious.
  8. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

:rolleyes:
  9. SunDrake Augur

Dude came in a different thread and said Coirnav had 20 people. 5 active raid guilds.