When will we here the complete details of Aradune's rule set?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zansobar, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Zansobar Augur

I'm still holding out hope that it's an FV style free trade loot server, but anyway when can we expect to hear the rest of the rule set details that are planned for the server?
  2. Rcbauer Augur

Make Rizlona the FV server please. Boxers can have that !
  3. Corzaftw New Member

FV free trade on the most popular server would be a P2W/krono farming shitfest.
  4. Jaenisch Elder

truebox FV would be nice
  5. Rcbauer Augur

That would be empty pretty quick. You'd get ran out like the rest .
  6. jeskola pheerie

Free trade is not a "New concept". I think this will be something not done before on any server.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Nolrog like this.
  7. ImaginaryFriend New Member

8. Arclyte Augur

9. ImaginaryFriend New Member

Was it the not-so-subtle PoO and PoOPOO references?
  10. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

hear not here. although, unless you have text to speech on your computer, it's actually read.

Really, your title should be, "When will the rule set for Aradune be announced?"

then we could tell you, Later.
    Skuz likes this.
  11. Iove Elder

Why FV Live server so popular and not empty?
    It will be most popular TLP ever, with free trade and aoc. There are Krono farmers on any server, but free-trade allow casual players get raid gear on bazaar or from guildie who got upgrade etc. Like someone waste 100 DKP in Velious and banked all this gear or destroy as got upgrades from Luclin, on FV you can sell it or give to your twink.
    Personally i will never leave this TLP, like many others.
    Jaenisch likes this.
  12. Rcbauer Augur

The reality the krono farmers want this so they can control the markets. Look what they do on Mangler now!
    Give the boxer server FV loot so maybe the distruptors will leave Aradune alone.
  13. Tsuaruanni Elder

Except krono farmers couldn't control the market.

Raid loot is best for a while and krono farmers cannot control that.

It's called: AOCs.

As has been discussed numerous times.
  14. Rcbauer Augur

there was a farmer clearing all SOV content as a box crew on Mangler.
    Instead of selling his Ring of Destruction in /1 he can just loot it and drop it on mules.

Sounds horrible.
  15. Iove Elder

Mangler is not free-trade server and still very heavy of krono-farmers / bots etc.

Everyone seems ok with loot-rights sells or open PP raids, players love it?

But with free-trade you not need join open-plat raid, not need buy loot-right, its OPEN market for any item. This way all rare no-drop items will cost much less, if boxers farm some loot in AoC / your friend got better item, etc, all this go to market! Everything will be cheaper, not 5 krono for loot right.
  16. Rcbauer Augur

you make buku krono FV rule.
  17. jiri_ Augur

The most recent active TLP is always filled with bots.
  18. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

With the media trend for announcing the announcement I can see why some will be eagerly awaiting news of when we will get news.....:rolleyes:
    MMOer likes this.
  19. code-zero Augur

You've never been on FV, have you?
  20. Silver-Crow Augur

For sure. Lets do it.... so all the A$$hats go there, and make Aradune the good server to play on :)