Botting / warping groups making it difficult to complete Hunter

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ashigaru, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Thancra Loladin

1) Most play because of a raiding guild on AB, you're in ROI, you should understand that. It's unrealistic to move every guilds from AB to somewhere else, it's unrealistic to raid at night over a long period of time, at least for most with jobs, family etc...

2) Videos proof, petitions aren't doing anything. The GMs are just closing them and the people are still out there. Do you really think it wasn't tried? I keep repeating we've done countless petitions and that the GMs suspiciously don't act.
    Reynen, Enchilada and cadres like this.
  2. cadres Augur

More than half the 'people' currently, right now, in EW are these aggressive botters. A few weeks ago, same time (even before most folk started to spend all day at home) it would have been busy - 20+ 'real' people. I extrapolate from that, that the botters have driven decent players. I would certainly be there with a couple of guildies or alts, but there's no point me playing when experience tells me I'll be trained (not so bad, can usually handle that) or have my hard-won mobs taken from me.Now tell me again they're not killing the game?
    Reynen and Thancra like this.
  3. Whulfgar Augur

So this thread has been going on for over a week now..

One week = 168 hours ..

There are at LEAST 15-20+ people on the server here on the forums complaining about the individual.

And yall can not even catch this individual in an entire week of play time .. between 15-20+ people .. on video .. to prove your claims and post said video here ?

I've said it once .. I'll say it again ..

Accusations in an of themselves .. are not evidence .. of a single kind..
  4. Triconix Augur

Wasn't it said that posts containing evidence get removed by mods? Are you always this dense or do you practice self-induced amnesia?

EDIT: And before you ask for me to go look and back this up my answer is a resounding No. I'm not going to waste my time. Fortunately I have this thing called a memory and retention span so I remember when things are said. How about you do some more research before blasting off these nonsensical posts?
    Reynen, Enchilada, Raccoo and 2 others like this.
  5. Whulfgar Augur

Making a claim..

refusing to provide anything of evidence to support your claim..

Nice trick.. I'm a start using your liberal logic here bud =)

Can do that they said no ..

Dont even ask me to provide any support to my claims .. your dumb ..

BWHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  6. enclee Augur

I would suggest post on YouTube and the Everquest reddit with at least a link. Also, put the YouTube link on their official discord and Facebook. Start putting public pressure on them. One can also post YouTube video links, and maybe create a bot megathread. If you don’t know how to do those things, then use google to figure it out.

Their response to bots is embarrassing. The fact they don’t even issue a cease and desist to the creators of these types of programs just shows a fundamental disrespect to their players.
    Duder, Thancra and Whulfgar like this.
  7. Thancra Loladin

It's reality, experienced by people actually playing the server. You're just a random that has no clue what is going on on AB, no clue what has been done in the past and yet, comment on what things should be done. It was already done what you suggested, now get over it.
    Duder and Enchilada like this.
  8. Triconix Augur

I'm not making claims. I'm not going to do research you should be doing just because you're a lazy individual. I've done my research when I want an answer. I suggest you do the same.

It's no wonder why you've been in every guild in the game. Nobody can tolerate your sense of superiority (when clearly you're a laughing stock).

It also is a pretty simple google search and you can literally find examples of people using teleporters... [video removed by Moderator]

Is it that unreasonable to suggest this is happening to what players are "claiming" on AB? No. It's public knowledge and takes all of 5 minutes to look for.

hurr durrr it's all claims that people can teleport around. It's not real!!!

You are absolutely intolerable and probably deny global climate changes.
    Reynen, Duder and Thancra like this.
  9. IvanCrossingguard New Member

I think you guys may have cried wolf too many times. Now I’d really like to see a video of all this, can someone point me in the right direction?
    Whulfgar likes this.
  10. Thancra Loladin

Because the wolf is still out there? Nobody has complained "for nothing" it's just nothing has been done so far. What part of, you cannot post such videos here or they'll get removed (as name of botters will appear and that's against forum rules) , didn't you understand?
  11. Triconix Augur

I'm sure bud. Considering I've only been on hmmm 3 servers the entirety of my EQ career? Two of which I was only in 1 guild each for 2-3+ years each. Meanwhile you're hoping to a new one it seems every year.

I'll do as you say...please provide proof. I'd love to see it.

And of course when the proof is presented you have not a single word to say. Such a typical move by somebody living in pure ignorance.
    Reynen and Thancra like this.
  12. PirateLordCarroll Journeyman

Triconix, post: 3885052, member: 5432"]Wasn't it said that posts containing evidence get removed by mods? Are you always this dense or do you practice self-induced amnesia?

It is on most game forums they not only remove it they ban you, ulitma online does it to if you post videos or screen shots of the cheater and name them. You would have to remove the name, and it would be alright. Lol sorry for the post being all messed up I miss clicked on my phone wrote it in the middle and screwed the whole thing up.
  13. PirateLordCarroll Journeyman

Are you saying you sit back use afk bots and think that is glory?
  14. dreamweaver Community Manager

Talking about the core issue from the OP is fine, attacking each other is not. Please keep that in mind.
  15. Whulfgar Augur

100% agreed.
  16. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

Well , if you have a raiding guild , can they not help you just dominate the zone , and then Video the warping /trainer?

I gave you good advice and believe it or not , if those guys have to spawn their own mobs and have no one to sell to , you beat them.

I am not sure why a European server would benefit you. Is the european server actually physically in europe?

because you could raid on xegony during times when no other guilds here raid thus no instanced lag. and you could group in zones with low population thus free to camp with no trains. I know its not practical, but do able.

or just put him on your friends list and then avoid zones that guy is in .
    Whulfgar likes this.
  17. Belexes ForumQuester

I had someone's box team try to DPS race my duo on a named once...
  18. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Yes it is in Europe. Netherlands I believe, as I said before. Euro players are mainly here for the lower ping.
  19. Reynen Journeyman

He was speaking about you lol, you're derailing the thread on purpose by trolling with your support to the botters. Too bad you didn't realise it!
  20. Voxynn Elder

Actually as some one who has been reading an keeping up with this thread but has not yet (til now) posted on this thread.

It was other people posting actual derogatory remarks twords whulfgar, that is what dreamweaver was talking about.

Anyone who is reading the thread can clearly see Whulfgar was not attacking anyone was giving sound advice until they were provoked.

Reading comprehension is very interesting while reading this thread specifically.

Just because you do not like Whulfgar's advice to video record or what ever does not mean he was the 1 derailing this thread. Even you attempting to about them is against what Dreamweaver said.

Bet you dident see that one.