Looking, but can't find a date. (new TLP)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xaedar, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Xaedar New Member

Main point - When will a new TLP server release? Hopefully from classic.

I'm a long time EQ fan from the real classic of the game. I've never seen a need to post anything but here I am now trying to find out when the next TLP server is going to be released. I have looked through the forums and can't seem to find anything on this. It looks to me that there is has been a New TLP server each year around this time and I don't want to miss release.

If there is no news of this, how can I get email notifications when a new server is being released.

I hope everyone is staying indoors right now and not going on outings like people do in crisis's trying to get everyone sick. Good luck to everyone and their families.
  2. Moforyguy12345 Augur

They said July/August for 2 new tlp's
  3. Thewiz Augur

When did they say July/August? In the letter they said late spring/early summer.
  4. Jaenisch Elder

They never said a date.
  5. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

Late Spring/Early Summer.
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

No date, just a rough ballpark idea -

May / June - ISH
  7. Protagonist Tank

8. HoodenShuklak Augur

I know some people find spouses on eq and I'll be the last person to tell you it's impossible. But honestly, wait for the covid to die down then just get out there more. Try taking some art classes and generally being more civic minded. You'll find a date eventually.
    Prathun, jiri_ and Fraggly like this.
  9. Barder-mangler Augur

Logically, I would expect both to release somewhere between Memorial Day and July 4th, to coincide with their normal holiday promotions (double xp, bags etc.). They won’t want to miss out on the extra revenue that those 2 holidays bring in through the cash shop. I’m betting they were shooting for a Memorial Day launch, but covid may push this out a bit. Complete speculation, but it makes sense to launch on/around a regularly scheduled holiday promotion.
  10. Xaedar New Member

Well everyone, thank you for your input, I appreciate it. Still, is there no way to at least get a notification when it actually happens. I don't wont to miss it really...
  11. MaxTheLion Augur

Check back every day like a good little TLP soldier. Make sure to create another thread each day too. It'll let them know how much people want a new server and they'll definitely release one early.
    code-zero and Jaenisch like this.
  12. Iove Elder

LOL :)
    But, really, people want new classic server now! Not in 3 month, or all infection on earth died - we want to play EQ, want Classic EQ, and can't wait.. Many ppl like me at home, for few weeks more? Who know... I don't want join Mangler, I want classic fresh server and I sure here many others like me!
  13. Cham New Member

I honestly hate the fact that they release new TLPs during and around the summer months. Would it not be perfect for a fall season release? People are out enjoying the weather during the summer. I know this COVID-19 virus changes things of course, but in the past it's always put a damper on my summer =/
  14. Typucm Elder

Past years we have new TLP at this time, not summer, i beg for open one sooner!
  15. code-zero Augur

Edited for accuracy
  16. Kalipto Augur

I'm anxious too. Stuck at home with naught to do except play games. I don't want to start on an existing TLP with a new one about to release. And maybe the new ones rules will be better than the current set!
  17. Xaedar New Member

Well guys, just keep those messages coming through and make this forum go viral! ... umm, oops riiight? LOL. Pray to thy game gods and ask for new server to play on! look at the money just waiting for you to open one. I for one won't pay $$ until one come out. And If its not soon I will probably not join it at all. Right now is the time for me and I'm sure many others now that a lot of us aren't working. Soon we will be spending our money on other games. Like ESO! or BDO! or god forbid, WOW!!!
  18. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

19. Xaedar New Member

Perfect!
  20. Jaenisch Elder

the little girl is still crazy on Snowpiercer.