Info Needed Overseer: 40 seconds added on to every quest completion time

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Baldur, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Baldur Augur

I've been running overseer on 6 accounts, and ever since the very beginning first tutorial quest on one of 6 accounts it gets 40 seconds added to every quest completion time.

It's not a big deal for the 6/12/24 hour quests, but for the 6 second conversion quests it's annoying that they take 46 seconds.

I have no idea what's different about the account, but it's every time, I've been paying attention lately.
  2. klanderso Developer

What server is this on?
  3. yober Elder

Might want to try syncing your computers clock.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  4. Baldur Augur

It's on Phinigel.

I have a 7th account now that seems to be doing the same thing but 5 seconds instead of 40.

I'll PM you the account and character names.
  5. Baldur Augur

The clocks are all the same time, so I don't think that's it.

Also the one account that adds 5 seconds I run on the same laptop as another account that gets the correct time, no time added. So don't think it has anything to do with the computer.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

There are a lot of timer issues at the moment in game Merc timer are wrong, item clicky timers are wrong, I would imagine they are all connected
    Duder likes this.
  7. Baldur Augur

So it doesn't seem to be happening now on either accounts. Not sure why it stopped now.

It was happening all the time on the one account for 40 seconds for days now, but today it seems fixed.
  8. Baldur Augur

This is definitely a clock issue. I was getting the 6 second conversion quests to show as Finished immediately on one account recently.

I went in and synched the clock and then it was no longer immediate, but still wasn't 6 seconds, was more like 3 seconds, but then I would still have to wait 3 more seconds to click the button.

I get that you don't want people manipulating the clock on their computer and completing quests earlier, but can you make an exception for the conversion quests?