EQ PVP Big Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hane, Jan 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsuaruanni Elder

Sharing photoshopped Discord convos with Dreamweaver in his channel is also a classy move.
  2. Maneuvre Augur

3. Titanuk88 Elder

4. Titanuk88 Elder

thanks for all the support
  5. Titanuk88 Elder

saw 300 on rise of zek yesterday . some random pvp server with 0 hype
    Maneuvre likes this.
  6. mark Augur

maybe eq should do like other games where you can turn pvp on to fight and after 30 minutes of no engagement turn it off, so you can progress as a red guild get better gear and no ae kills you,on another game that launched classic in august in the oceanic realm 2 where pvp and 1 pve and they had to open a 3rd pvp server but a lot of people moved to to the pve server because they couldent progress in the game without being ganked,battle grounds rock for pvp.
  7. Runes Augur

Oh well.. Looks like the boxing community was more important than the PvP community with its thousands of potential players represented by the six boxers that showed up for their special event. Well at least those two actresses that were hired to make the promo got some cash, so it all worked out in the end.
    Skuz and code-zero like this.
  8. johncritons Journeyman

PVP TLP INC SOON
  9. Jontrann Augur

New Member.........

Oh i see what you did there dulu
  10. Iove Elder

LOL :)

50-60 is correct number I think.
  11. code-zero Augur

From the antics of the pvp advocates I've come to the conclusion that most are actually afraid of real PvP and just want to have a brand new server to indulge a fantasy of becoming the top players on a server. They want team play so that they can have safe areas and safe players to be around without fear of needing to defend their position. Of course they'd not be top for long and they'd leave while bitterly complaining about the ruleset or unironically accusing their betters of using 3rd party software (which they well might be doing) after loudly having proclaimed that they would be able to wipe out bot crews :D

Current EQ has PvP in the form of the DPS race and it's a lot more challenging than anything these people have ever faced
  12. Tsuaruanni Elder

People in their Discord were posting photoshopped convos they "had" with DPG staff basically confirming PVP TLP incoming.

Immediately the PVP Bois were talking about teaming up, making sure they had a massive guild from Day 1 to dominate, etc.

They 100% did not want to do fun PVP. They wanted a server to be on top and brag.
    code-zero likes this.
  13. Maneuvre Augur

Cool story bro. Since you keep bringing this up and Dulu isn't here to defend himself, I'll address it. Sounds like one of you lurkers in the PVP discord fed Dulu bad info hoping he would come and post it on the boards. But good thing he caught it when he did, squashed it, damage controlled it, AND took the hit on himself among the community. Stand up guy I say. You guys are really something else smh lol.

[IMG]
  14. Tsuaruanni Elder

There's a reply button.

Sure, of course it was a lurker. Totally not PVP folks. PVP supporters have never been known to photoshop things...

Oh wait...forgot about the photoshopped images the PVP Bois posted during and after their event.

Dulu is banned from the boards so that makes no sense.

Swing and a miss again!

You all are getting really desperate.
  15. Maneuvre Augur

he was banned for posting a... not so tasteful response to Dreamweaver. Nothing to do with your planted photoshop image. gg tho

[IMG]
  16. Tsuaruanni Elder

"Fed Dulu bad info hoping he would come and post it on the boards"

Dulu is banned. Banned people can't post on the boards. Your theory, or rather attempt to blame the images on someone else, makes 0 sense.

I think that makes strike 3??
  17. Maneuvre Augur

yawn way to deflect smh. bottom line is you all still planted a photoshop. regardless if he was banned or not your plan failed. Glad it never made it to the boards.
  18. Tsuaruanni Elder

Except we didn't. You guys posted a photoshop and got called out again.

Just like when you did it for your "event"

GG.
  19. Maneuvre Augur

[IMG]
    Is that Rallos Zek?
  20. feigntrain Elder

No. Have you played EverQuest? The latest expansion is a higher level version of Velious. See the Coldain Dwarves in front of him? That is the Statue of Rallos Zek, a raid mob, in Kael Drakkel.
    Tsuaruanni likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.