Overseer tweak suggestions

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by yourmama, Mar 17, 2020.

1. yourmama New Member

Hi all

Regarding quest request window:

1. Grey out quests that don't have agents available for first slot.
    2. In addition of quest name, add an icon for type of quest (military, exploration, etc), making it easier to search for specific quests.
    3. When holding right mouse button on a agent, a new window appears showing agents stats.
    4.Currently, when arranging Available Agents, agents that have the required profession are placed first. It would be helpful if agents that have have associated bonuses would be placed next.

Quests:

1. Probably too much work, but could expansions that preceded SoD be added to Harvesting options?

thanks
    Elyssanda, eepok, Vumad and 4 others like this.
  2. Buster_Shruggs Augur

Cool suggestions. Im loving Overseer. Is there a way to do more than 5 tasks at a time? Im TSing RoS, so some of those ingredient rewards are awesome!
    Ulrin likes this.
  3. Annastasya Augur

The vertical spacing of the Overseer window is somewhat off. In both windowed and full screen mode, i cannot size the window so that i can easily see the top and bottom, especially with a lot of agents to scroll through to click their join quest buttons.

Making some more of the "sections" of the window stretchable like the Quest Journal window- where one can grab either of the two main dividing lines of the three sections and stretch them out or shrink them down- would be great.
  4. Vdidar Augur

With the changes coming I personally see it as a feature that doesn’t get used.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Ulrin like this.
  5. Buster_Shruggs Augur

LOL, theyre killing Overseer in its current state. It was fun while it lasted.
    Nennius likes this.
  6. Angahran Augur

Currently when you select the first agent, it filters to just to requested type, but for the 2nd agent (and 3rd, 4th, etc) it doesn't so you have to manually filter it.

Would be helpful if it filtered on all of them.
    Khat_Nip likes this.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

The first agent must be of the right type to start the quest, the others (unless a highter level) don't matter, so you can improve by using a differnent type of agent if the other stats match, or you can make it worse if you try and use one with the negative stats.

I believe it does move the prefered agent type to the top of the list.

Personally I prefer it showing all agents that can go in that slot, rather than just the prefered type.
  8. Zamiam Augur

hmm well this post is useless .. it wont show my slogan . make tetra's tradeable again pls
  9. Velisaris_MS Augur

On the non-primary agents, it does indeed list the available agents of that type first, then lists the rest of them.

What would be helpful is if they put a blank space in-between the suggested agent type and all the others. It would make choosing agents for the non-primary roles much, much easier.
  10. Angahran Augur

Thank you.
    I didn't realize you could a) use an agent not of the correct type and b) that it was sorting them :p
  11. yourmama New Member

Even when 100% AA XP is selected, the XP is only assigned to normal (Yes, I'm All Access). Probably working as intended, but I would like to see AA XP as an option.
    Annastasya and CrazyLarth like this.
  12. Velisaris_MS Augur

I discovered that the traits on secondary agents matter WAY more than the agent type with regards to success.
    OldCa61 likes this.
  13. CrazyLarth Augur

well I noticed that if I do just look at the type only on the 2nd I might get a better RA if I check all agents available.
  14. Angahran Augur

I'm still confused by the peaceful beserker that is wanted for one of the missions :p
  15. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

16. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Instead of asking for SC each quest to finish early, is it possible to have un-lockers hit the station instead? For xxx SC this account gains 5 daily quests up to the max 20 Ngreth posted as the max per day, paid.

Edit: or instead of "instead", either or. Players have the choice in how they want to participate.