Classic-Velious open from day 1

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dakotou, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Dakotou New Member

This IS the right move.
    Sslarr and Thewiz like this.
  2. Tierdal Augur

naw i want lguk and yaks bra
  3. Lacka Journeyman

I totally agree, please give us the "trio" at launch!
    Dakotou likes this.
  4. Kyleigh Journeyman

This is the way. Give us the Trio at launch for say... 24-28 weeks??? Then the standard 12 week window (8 weeks for non level cap increase... and maybe make LDoN 4 weeks or something?).
    Dakotou and Thewiz like this.
  5. Aiona Augur

i will be joining the server that doesn't do this, as I always miss classic and often miss kunark too, haha. Got extra time to play now so i prefer to start in classic personally. But good luck with your wish!
  6. mark Augur

where his the fun if you have to lvl to 60 then get flags for 3 expansions and do 3 expansions of content straight away,give us classic for 2 or 3 months mangler exp,then open up every 2 or 3 months all the expansions of the same lvl exept god and oow since they were meant to be released together(people played both expansion in beta together if i remember correctly).
  7. Aiona Augur

I am going to guess that you are NOT a hardcore raider, huh?
  8. Iyacc Augur

You don't. You skip right to the latest content and do that mostly naked until you farm enough of it for the next unlock. You don't do the content all in order when something better is available for same effort.
  9. mark Augur

i love raiding in eq and have been known to go 24 hours straight in the past,batphone etc but its not all about the raiding,its fun to go to different zones and lvl up also the most succesfull tlp have always started in classic.
  10. HoodenShuklak Augur

Join Selo and do Old man mack quests. Unbelievably this is actually cutting edge, relevant content at level 85.
  11. Jaenisch Elder

Lol you clearly don't know anything about classic EQ....
  12. Arclyte Augur

Buckle up for Classic, kid.

There are frogloks that need killin'
    Aenu Holysight likes this.
  13. Dakotou New Member

I don't mind classic. I actually enjoy classic. But the truth is that there are far to many people for the few zones available. Even with picks.

WE NEED A BIGGER SANDBOX...

I hope you release the trilogy at launch. If not then I will just keep playing WoW classic. But if you do decide to release classic with Kunark and Velious I will most certainly be coming back.

Maybe I am on an island on this one... or maybe others feel the same way??
  14. Jontrann Augur

no
  15. Moforyguy12345 Augur

If unlocks are at least 3 months I'd be down with trio release. Classic only is STUFFED full.
  16. Dakotou New Member

Lets be honest... the people that want yet another classic start are mostly the farmers... cause they profit big time. Go ahead and do a classic start again and see how it does. I for one have been there done that enough times I will never do it again and I bet others want something else besides the same old thing.

I mean how many people at this point still haven't done classic? They will ultimately do what they do and in light of everything going on in the world this isn't that important.
  17. Aiona Augur

I want a classic start and I know quite a few others who want it too, but it does depend on what new features are being offered along with the Mangler 'base line' already announced.
  18. Rcbauer Augur

I think if they release kunark and classic with all classes available it will be the most popular TLP ever.
  19. jiri_ Augur

Relative to current population, I think so too.
  20. Jaenisch Elder

yes please god don't start in classic lol