Fixed Internally Overseer window needs a scroll bar

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by yodo, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Dardac New Member

Same for me. The feature is completely unusable. There's another thread for this as well.
  2. klanderso Developer

I've merged all Overseer UI related threads.
  3. Mr. Froo Developer

With the patch this morning we were able to add some quality of life additions to the UI, added a scroll bar to the Agents tab. Modified the window width to be larger to support a new larger Agent Selection area in the Quest tab. If Agents cannot be select still or there are other issues please let us know.
  4. MaxTheLion Augur

The 'Available Agents' section still does not have an integrated scroll bar when viewed on smaller screens although it is present on an account viewed on a larger monitor. When the Overseer is fully extended along the x-axis (across my entire screen), I'm able to see 14 distinct agents. Shortening that length cuts off agent profiles but does not create a scroll bar to see them in a secondary row. Moreover, the y-axis is still causing some issues. When playing in windowed mode and the Oveerseer UI is fully extended in all directions (taking up my entire screen), the window needs to be moved to the point where the minimize and close buttons are so far north to the point where they can not be clicked before the agent names are showing just enough to be barely clicked.
  5. yodo Augur

Yup still not usable.
    How it currently looks on top, what needs to happen on bottom.

[IMG]

Not that it really matters anymore since you made Overseer completely pointless.
    MaxTheLion likes this.