Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Mar 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monkman Augur

It’s not even about the loot. Hell I would have gladly given up my currency / checkmarks for t3 to raid yesterday. You had ~200 people at 11:59 EST who were so amped up on caffeine/adrenaline/meth and then to have it go down the way it did?

Talk about disappointment, that doesn’t even begin to describe the low that some people felt. It’s just rude that they would treat us like that.
    Chopin.Xegony likes this.
  2. Cleric Bot New Member

Everyone should step back and take a breath for 1 min. I rarely read the forums and only came here cause I saw a message about servers comming down today, so I came here to find out why. ALL I see is a bunch of grown adults , or maybe im being to generous in saying that. But seems just browsing through the thread here people are upset and taking out frustrations on the Very people that have dedicated their time and lives to keep this game going. Why would anyone want to come down so hard on the very people that keep the power on? So what theirs a bunch of guilds racing to be number 1. Thats been going on since the beginning. You all are so concerned about having the bragging rights to say you all were the first to beat something. Who the Cares / ? And after whomever beats the content first and you have your bragging rights and your nice shinny armor upgrades, YOU WILL ALL GO AFK IN POK AGAIN TILL THE NEXT EXPANSION.... Who fuckin cares. Open your eyes or better yet turn on your tv.. Maybe you'll see were in a serious situation. Maybe the Devs, wanna be home to take care of their Loved ones ever think of that? You should all be luck your able to turn your game on and play ... key word PLAY .. your ALL living in a fantasy world.... Like maybe wake up and contribute to the real world rather than sit and wait for someone to save you. !
    Vicus likes this.
  3. Vicus Augur

This thread is awesome. I feel like the devs finally just had enough and decided to do what was best for them. By the time they are about to open the T3 raids, they will be releasing new TLP servers. But for the next month, everyone is waiting. I think we are seeing that Dream isn't as relaxed as Holly. Don't like our response, fine have a whole bunch of shut the heck up! Dream is feisty and I like it:) Because as much as people complain, everyone knows you keep playing or come back. Anyone that cancels an account comes back instantly during a TLP or a new expansion.
  4. Monkman Augur

I took several steps back yesterday. Guess what? They have jobs. If they want them, then they need to work. Not everyone can say that right now.
    Liljit likes this.
  5. Daedly Augur

I don't really have any investment in this issue, but I always thought seeing which guild could beat all the raids of an expansion from start to finish would be a better measure of a guild. Then, there would be less of a who got there first race and more who was the fastest race. It would also allow guilds to continually challenge each other throughout the year.
  6. Monkman Augur

You do realize with whats going on in the world right now... some people that waited four hours for nothing yesterday may not ever get to see the t3 raids unlock?

And by the way, doing something you hate for 30 years sounds absolutely horrible. Fortunately for me I've been able to do something i love for the past 15 years.
  7. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

So it's time for Liljit is it?

Some of us know what that means.
  8. Cleric Bot New Member

Monkman, post: You do realize with whats going on in the world right now... some people that waited four hours for nothing yesterday may not ever get to see the t3 raids unlock?

Yeah thats a very intelligent reply. It made me LoL thanks for the Laugh[/quote]
    Kurage_of_Luclin and Arraden like this.
  9. Waring_McMarrin Augur

You are assuming that everyone was able to get time of for the unlock the first time around. Moving it back and giving a months notice gives people a much greater chance of getting time off than pushing it back a single day.
  10. Monkman Augur

TR is still around?
  11. Liljit Augur

We had 3 months notice for T3 launch. Too bad it didn't follow the schedule.
  12. Emarra Gnecromancer of Ak`Anon

No matter what date they pick for the release, all guilds would have "equal footing" in the race since all guilds would have to deal with the same arbitrary choice. Some players wouldn't be able to get today, sure. Some players won't be able to get April 15. Heck, some will have to miss June 30th as well and some had to miss yesterday. Honestly, today probably would have been easier on a lot of folks due to the Covid-19 fiasco keeping lots of people home.
  13. Monkman Augur

Emarra gets it.
    Liljit likes this.
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

No update that the servers were going down early!
  15. kizant Augur

I'd have preferred Saturday or 1 week but a month is probably fairer to more people. Considering some may need time to reschedule things. Either way it's not the end of the world. Some folks are complaining a bit too much. Let's not act like TLPers.
    Belexes, Szilent, Kimbella and 6 others like this.
  16. SALTY2720 New Member

I only shower on patch days now since its so often
  17. Bummak Journeyman

Daylight savings was 2 weeks ago! You guys didn't catch this then? You're slacking!!!
  18. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Yes, it is a shame that it didn't unlock when everyone was expecting it to. However since it didn't unlock at that time they had the choice of unlocking it the next day when few people would be able to get time off. Or they could move it out a month so that some planning of time off could happen. I don't know about you but I would rather have the month delay so that more people can schedule time off for serverwide/server first attempts than pushing it back a day and not having that option.
    Galarian, Kimbella, adetia and 2 others like this.
  19. ArtremasEQ Augur

One month delay to raid content, just to feed a couple peoples ego, has to be one of the dumbest decisions ever...

This is not an E-Sports game !

Just release on upcoming Sunday, and let people manage their time on a normal, non-working day.
    Bartleby, Yinla and Renotaki like this.
  20. feeltheburn Augur

shrug I would been ok on a Sunday and yes I m a raider. Believe the whole point of it should have been them not releasing paid content when was promised, leaving people in the dark for hours then bungling it even further.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.