T3 Raids Delayed -- Add another nugget to T1/T2 chests now

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hellowhatsyourname, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Thanks for checking in.

With the delay of the release of T3 content (content we paid for over three months ago) and now the nerf into oblivion of the Overseer system, its time to do something that benefits the players.

I propose that as a good gesture to the playerbase for sticking it out through the last couple of days of bs that DPG consider bumping up the scheduled addition of a second raid nugget in raid chests. If T3 raids had gone live yesterday like they were supposed to, we would have started getting at least three additional nuggets each week. While doubling the the nugget drops now would ultimately result in more overall loots than originally planned during ToV, it would also show the playerbase that DPG cares about its customers and is genuinely apologetic about what's occurred over the last two days.

Thanks much
    Lannin, Duder, Coagagin and 1 other person like this.
  2. Pano Augur

We are losing around 12.5 nuggets because of this if you include currency. What you are proposing is going to add 36 nuggets a month until next expansion (assuming one clear per week). All this for a simple botched release... It sounds a bit excessive.
    Szilent likes this.
  3. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Why? How many of us spent precious sick leave or vacation time to be home and ready for raids yesterday? Wasting all of our time was a bit excessive, too.
    Lannin, Goburs and Duder like this.
  4. Monkman Augur

I mean they did just give selo players a full suit of raid gear no?
    Goburs and Liljit like this.
  5. Ted the Mechanic Journeyman

I can't help but read these posts in the voice of a crying child.
  6. Monkman Augur

I mean they did just give selo players a full suit of raid gear?
  7. kimbotta Lorekeeper

With everything going on now if you are blowing sick time you're doing it all wrong. .
    Tarvas, Whulfgar, Cicelee and 2 others like this.
  8. Monkman Augur

With everything going on right now, not releasing the final tier of raids on time is doing it wrong.
  9. Proximoe Elder

Is there a way to make a love button? Some comments deserve more than a like.
  10. Beimeith Lord of the Game

We've lost a total of ~126 nuggets (if you raided lockouts) vs if all raids had released on expansion launch.

6x9 + 6x6 + 12x3 = 126.

And that's only counting nuggets, not even including the normal items + spells we've missed out on. It's a LOT.

Adding an extra nugget (or currency) to all raids would actually help. (And yes, I know we are already going to get a second one at the 6th month mark, but we were going to before they did this delay stuff)
    Lannin, Chopin.Xegony, Goburs and 4 others like this.
  11. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

bingo. This delayed release thing has already artificially kept nuggets out of circulation. Compounded with recent decisions, this is just unacceptable at this point.
    Chopin.Xegony and Duder like this.
  12. Inverted New Member

Using sick leave or vacation time for Everquest...o_O
    Cicelee likes this.
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Just release the raids already and be done with it. :rolleyes:

They messed up T2 and now we have to wait even longer for T3.....5th patch this month is absolutely stupid.
    Proximoe and Liljit like this.
  14. Proximoe Elder

When ya feel like the best ya wanna play with the best. Nobody is saying let’s see if I can hang in Machin Shin... look at the positive in the situation cause you seem to be sitting here hitting F5 and attacking anyone with a different opinion... -positive: you have now found the excuse to say “we only took second because...”

Still want the love button if doable
    Zolz likes this.
  15. Monkman Augur

If you wanted to play with the best you would have came to MS. Funny how several of “the best” have already secretly reached across the aisle in case you all lost the race this year.
  16. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Take your server raid guild drama elsewhere.
  17. Pano Augur

True, forgot about raiding lockouts already. Then yeah, with these math, it makes more sense.

That's not the story told by T1 and T2 so far.
  18. ArtremasEQ Augur

"Add another nugget to T1/T2 chests now"

DPG actually do something to benefit players after making us wait another full month for raid content ? You're kidding right ?
    Duder likes this.
  19. Belexes ForumQuester

Thank you Darkpaw for all the work you do to improve ForumQuest. This is the best it has ever been!!

I had almost given up on the idea that your hard work wasn't going to bear any fruit. The nerd outrage has been tremendous and highly entertaining in these difficult times.
  20. Inverted New Member

Sometimes I forget there's people out there unironically concerned about whether they're in "the best" Everquest guild and are "l33t top raiderz" in this 20 year old virtual game that absolutely nobody in the universe outside of them cares about...as if they're some top name NFL football player...then the game comes down and they emerge into the light. Truly a bizarre phenomenon.
    Taoden, Windance, Cicelee and 3 others like this.