Worst solution to T3 raids not going live.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Jondalar, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Jondalar Augur

Besides say not releasing raids at all what comes to mind as a worse solution than what was chosen?
    Zunnoab, Coronay and Chopin.Xegony like this.
  2. Chopin.Xegony Augur

Unlocking it only on one server every few months.
    Axxius and Jondalar like this.
  3. svann Augur

They could release it on a random timer like the repop timers on old school mobs.
    Sirene_Fippy likes this.
  4. Chopin.Xegony Augur

I really shouldn't be giving them ideas for next expansion raid release plan.
    Hellowhatsyourname and Jondalar like this.
  5. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

Release on time but make the raid NPC move around like the Party Machine...maybe shake it up with some randomness.
  6. Lianeb Augur

That is pretty much what they are doing. I mean it is opening on server up after an emergency patch of an estimated time.
    Allayna and Jondalar like this.
  7. Derka Power Ranger

Release the raids then roll back 3 hours later due to a critical bug. A false start!
    Daedly and Jondalar like this.
  8. Pano Augur

Best part of the emergency patch is meaningful things like Tserina's key poofing probably won't be fixed...

I hope I'm wrong.
    enclee and Jondalar like this.
  9. Littlelegs Elder

Retro-adding flagging/keying requirements during tomorrows patch. Tying the request npc to some obscure irreparable faction seems like it would be a crowd pleaser, and not impossible in the remaining time frame. Maybe something to do with in-game religion, really lore it up. Or even just language, have to say 'Ready' in Hadal or something
    Winnowyl, Sirene_Fippy and Jondalar like this.
  10. Allayna Augur

In Hadal speak, wearing Hadal illusion.
    Sirene_Fippy and Elyssanda like this.
  11. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

Hold T3 raids hostage until Overseer revenue meets Q2 projections (post "fix").
    Barraind, Pano, Daedly and 3 others like this.
  12. Xeladom Augur

Having to /say large one million times to receive the instance.
  13. Laronk Augur

Actually, it would be funny if they came out tomorrow anyways because of a mixup instead of in April.
    svann and Monkman like this.
  14. ArtremasEQ Augur

Inmates are running the Asylum

Not much worse that what they chose other than 'not at all'. Talk decision based purely around about good of the few's EGO's vs the masses. I struggle to fathom the logic behind this decision, I really do.

Just release raids on a Sunday where all can 'manage their time' instead of midweek, making people fight with work time off, and be done with it.

Given another month worth of loss of currency, TS items etc, I wonder if they will adjust the release of double TS items accordingly (Yeah right)

Also, another month goes by where we can't complete the TS Earring.

/yay DPG.....
    Lannin and Monkman like this.
  15. Jondalar Augur

I think the amazing part of the chosen solution is that I don't recall anyone suggesting waiting a month. Yet that's what they came up with.
  16. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

I wonder what totally random and barely coherent excuse they'll give when next month's raids don't go live no time, either.

BUT...BUT... THE EASTER BUNNY!
  17. Windance Augur

I also hope they unlock the T3 raids on a Sunday. The guilds that are Forcing? Encouraging? their raid force to take the day off in hopes to be the 'first' are just crazy and looks like the textbook definition of video game addiction.
    Sokki and Belexes like this.
  18. smash Augur

Will they then add extra loot and coins to people?
    This mean that people wil miss 12 TS items, 24 armor pieces, 36 items, and 120 coins, 48 spells, 24 ornaments. For those who can complete it.
  19. Celephane Augur

Multiply those coins x 54
    Lannin likes this.
  20. Paradisic_parasite Elder

The raids are probably in an unfinished state so they jumped at an opportunity to delay them further.