Fade - cost too much and doesn't always work

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by ROFL@mycorpse, Mar 16, 2020.

1. ROFL@mycorpse Journeyman

So Fade now cost my druid so much mana it's not funny. It's still not 100%. Not even evac is 100%.

The other day I faded, had no aggro in a GD mission. Still got summoned and died. Not a dot on a mob. Anyways, for 20% mana the thing should work! It should be 0 aggro, all dots aggro wipped. I'm not happy Bob, not happy!
    [IMG]https://images.app.goo.gl/RKrp3Cb8L8rgjXdn9
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

PS>How does one attach a gif?(That might make me a little happy attaching it)
  2. Duder Augur

[IMG]

I think a gif qualifies as a picture link, you'll see it pop up and play if it works, if not, try media. ;)
  3. Zamiam Augur

dot agro has never been cleared when fading or FD .. it clears for a tic but,once you stand up and another tic does dmg you get agro again bam summoned .. as long as dot is on mob you risk agro ..
  4. ROFL@mycorpse Journeyman

This is true, but it doesn't have to be. On death dots would forget who cast them. On evac dots would forget who cast them. This is possible for fade as well.

We are talking about 20% mana and a long recast. They "CAN" make it happen; since they broke the dang thing.
    Liljit likes this.
  5. Maedhros High King

Is it time for a druid gather mana aa or what?
    Liljit likes this.
  6. Laronk Augur

Personally I love the fade changes to 100% chance even if its 20% and 10 minutes.

When it was 2-5 minutes 100% and free people really got too many jail out of free cards and when it was 2 minutes and 90% it just sucked because you had a button that might decide to not work.
  7. Liljit Augur

Hate over time works the same way. I miss the days of evacuation or fade actually clearing the mobs hatred for you, regardless of what debuffs you had placed on it.