TOFs raid change

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Drakang, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Lisard Silly

how to throw your guildies under the boss in 3 easy pastes. turn on the class filter before you publicly post parses. its proper etiquette and respectful to your guildies, who may not have been performing at their usual level.
    Drogba, Marton and Sancus like this.
  2. Cloud the Third Augur

It is ok I just was kicked out of the guild for negative post about the way the guild was being run so I used to filter the names to only show my own and classes for the other but not named but wtf see a real parse cause they aren't my guildies anymore.
  3. Ravanta Suffer Augur

4. Cloud the Third Augur

Kinda figured i would when I started posting comments about my guild sitting better players for those who can't do stone hall emotes correctly.

We would have beat stone a long time ago if they would remove the people who repeatedly can't do right. I understand noone is perfect but when you make 8 attempts a week and almost every attempt the same person can't make it down the right hall. =/

I also was going to quit the guild on sunday (I blew pretty much all my dkp thinking I was going to) but decided to just stay and deal with the stupid stuff they were doing due to being so busy with a business me and some friends are trying to get going.
  5. Ravanta Suffer Augur

You're just making yourself look worse. You realize that, right?
    Duder and Sancus like this.
  6. Cloud the Third Augur

I know it does make me look a little bad for not quitting a guild that is poorly run a long time ago but I was their oldest member being in it since pop.
  7. Cloud the Third Augur

Look I never said we were a good guild hah. I know for a fact over half the guild is not very good at playing but I don't play this game to be the best and I was ok with being behind. I use dots because alot of our dps just aren't that great. Trust me I group with TR outside of raids and their dps blows ours away. If I was in a raid with them my dots may not be going because adps would be better for their dps. I dps because even with other bards playing adps songs I still out dps most of those dps.

Trust me I do parse most everything and I test different things to see what is best overall dps for the raids and dots for our bards is due to alot of the dps just sucking.
  8. Belexes ForumQuester

If I am not mistaken, you are missing his point.

You are making it really tough to get yourself into a decent guild with these posts.
    Ravanta Suffer and Sancus like this.
  9. Cloud the Third Augur

Don't really care to be honest if a guild is a communist and they don't want to listen to feedback from members or they do and make changes but act like it was something they came up with instead of the member telling them to do it I will go back to not playing EQ again I don't care. Like I said I am about to maybe be so busy with in RL that I may have to quit playing anyway.

If I guild doesn't wants a player who never misses a raid and does their job well rarely ever making a mistake during the raid but post stuff don't invite me please.
  10. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

How many opportunities reward you for being the 30th best at what you do? NONE.

Successful raid forces take a similar tack. You suck for 3 months and are consistent at sucking? Guess what? You're dropped. That doesn't mean you can't enjoy EQ. It means you aimed too high for your abilities.

I don't know where this notion came from that everyone should be able to win raids no matter: how well they perform, that they can't meet DPS checks, and cannot coordinate their efforts - but it's 100% crap.

Participation trophies can be found in other games. Go raid there or stay here in the group game.
    Cloud the Third likes this.
  11. feeltheburn Augur

you might care when those lonely nights of solo xp start getting to you.... dude your posts are like the gift that just keep on gving .... I had more but lol I just can't right now.
    Duder and Sancus like this.
  12. Cloud the Third Augur

I am an addict but just a reason to quit playing again really there are other things I can do that I put off doing because I play EQ to much.
  13. Cicelee Augur

Leadership and recruitment officers of any guild that has completed all three TOV T1 raids should read this thread so that they know what they are getting themselves into if they are still looking for more players...
    adetia and Sancus like this.
  14. Derka Power Ranger

Most guilds have a policy against going off in General chat or in this case FQ. You represent the guild in which you wear the tag for. At least they make potions for name changes now....
    Sancus likes this.
  15. Cloud the Third Augur

Communist guilds are all guilds based in china?
  16. svann Augur

You may want to start your own guild.
    Opus_Bertox, Duder and feeltheburn like this.
  17. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Hey - i've been meaning to talk to you - but keep forgetting - next year in beta if you have trouble with your toon getting clobbered, i think its because we also have a Caio, i know he kept getting overwritten so suspect that may have happened to you on occasion also.
    Opus_Bertox likes this.
  18. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

I'm pretty sure this calls for Thunderdome...

Two Caios enter, one Caio leaves!

We don't need another hero...
    adetia, Szilent, Cadira and 2 others like this.
  19. Cloud the Third Augur

Well was going to post the rest of the parses where I did good since the only ones that were recent kinda sucked due to the people I was grouped with hurting my dps on those but I guess they don't let you post truth on this forum.

Guild leader never liked me and normally put me in groups with people who didn't help my dps trying to keep me lower. Put a bard with the right classes and it can increase their dps another 100-200k. Our 2nd best bard normally got put with ideal class group and it normally made him show up just behind me but if they were to swap our group he would be 10 ranks+ below me.
  20. Daedly Augur

What kind of group's are trying to get to help your DPS?

Also, you should definitely post those parses, just with the class shown instead of names. I missed the first one :(