Fixed Internally Invalid credentials at login

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Copper_pen, Mar 7, 2020.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Wow, Bridgette S. needs to read their twitter over on the side of the forums and all the posts that happen after that announcement:

"We’ve identified the issue and it appears to be resolved, but please let us know if you’re still having trouble logging in.
    9:12 PM" last night.
  2. saltej New Member

This was this morning at 9am they ha problems with their login servers but as most are noticing they don't really care much or so it seems.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yeah, it started yesterday and they thought they had it fixed last night within a few hours. I am in the same time zone as them so that's why I said last night.
  4. Marshaik412 New Member

Well, they are looking at it right now at this moment, was fixed then went poof right away
    CatsPaws likes this.
  5. Scila Augur

regardless of what Discord says that its fixed - it isn't
    DragonArc likes this.
  6. Varillian-Zwo New Member

7. Marshaik412 New Member

Oh yes, actually joined it, didn't even know they had one, not a fan of discord tho but i use it to voice call people sometimes. No game play for me now :( work in 2 hours :oops:
  8. Shaoqiang Journeyman

Just tried to log in to the patcher on another account and got the following error message "We are experiencing a high volume of players logging in at this time, please wait a few minutes and try again."
  9. Goodtimes Journeyman

I have been trying to log in for the last 30mins and the patcher is getting stuck on install
  10. Marshaik412 New Member

Pass 4 hours for me, ouchies. You'll probably have to wait awhile for this to be resolved which so many are having same issue, Alt account no issue for me which is non-member but membership account no log in for me which I don't get.
  11. AncientLich New Member

Same boat. One of my account was working fine, decided to reboot, now it won't login. Can't even login with that account in here to post too. So definitely not a connection or ISP issue that would resolve by itself retrying for 24hours.
  12. dreamweaver Community Manager

I've had intermittent ability to connect to the forums, sorry everyone, hopefully you've been able to see the updates on Social media or discord or someone was letting you know.

The engineering team is actively investigating this issue.

thank you for all the reports.
  13. Newb Tank Not so Newb

14. svann Augur

logging in now.:)
  15. Goodtimes Journeyman

I am getting in now Hope everyone else is too:D
  16. DragonArc New Member

I am able to get in now as well. When i login. it says there was 2 failed login attempts.
  17. Marshaik Apprentice

Your able to log in now including main account, your good to go!
  18. AncientLich New Member

And it's fixed for me...
  19. Morriana Journeyman

Issue fixed for me now, thanks.
  20. Mintalie Augur

Yay. Fixed. Panic over.
    svann likes this.