Small Request for next TLP Server (And EQ in General)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by LDEffectsMe, Mar 1, 2020.

1. LDEffectsMe Augur

Before the next TLP server comes out could you guys please properly integrate Froglok Monks and Wood Elf Beastlords into EverQuest?

By that, I mean, please give their racial home cities Guildmasters and make them into viable starting cities for these two Race/Class combos.

If you do that, it would be great if you could flag Wood Elf Beastlords to launch with Luclin and Froglok Monks to launch with Legacy of Ykesha. The fact that they only have Crescent Reach as their only starting city sucks and it doesn't feel like it fits into EverQuest overall... There's no other races in the game that have certain classes that can't start in their hometown.
  2. code-zero Augur

Crescent Reach came into the game with The Serpents Spine expansion as a new hub zone. That was September 19th 2006 so nearly 15 years ago. CR is just as much EQ as any other starting city and is the only city with guild masters for every class so starting the WE BL and Froglok Monks there is perfectly reasonable. If young froggies or three huggers want to learn those trades they have to head to CR for their schooling
  3. Kywen Augur

Agree with LDEffects that Wood Elf Beastlords should be Luclin and Froglok Monks Legacy of Ykesha. It is infinitely ridiculous that they are not.
  4. LDEffectsMe Augur

Especially considering that Frogloks have a Froglok Monk NPC standing right in the middle of their city, but they can't start there.
  5. code-zero Augur

You do realize that when Froglok's were introduced into the game they drove the Trolls our of Grobb and took the city as their own. Troll characters all then had to start in Neriak Foreign Quarters.
  6. LDEffectsMe Augur

Yes, but that whole event is skipped entirely on Progression servers. As soon as LoY launches, Gukta exists in Rathe Mountains.
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Yeah I was majorly disappointed that none of those expansion pre-launch events were run on TLP I genuinely felt a bit short-changed by their omission, the Ykesha War one was really fun back in the day.

I would have hoped they could create some instances for those so players could experience them via Agents of Change, sadly the code for them is probably unworkable by now or lost/buried so deep those events will never be relived which is a great pity in my opinion.