Test Update 03/03/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Allayna Augur

....OR add more content.

My point in starting this discussion was that the replay timer creation isn't the right answer (as I understand it), I won't know for sure until I see it in action. But I foresee people coming in for loot on ToFS 2 and getting replay/loot lockout timers on ToFS 1 and ToFS 3 once that is engaged, whether they remain in the instance or not.
  2. Moege Augur

Still does not solve the problem of the bot group on FV itself. I would have no problem if transfers kept the nodrop tag why it was ever changed I would not know, just made FV become a dumping ground.
    kizant likes this.
  3. kizant Augur

Yeah true. I don't know what would be a good option for what i was after.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Overseer rewards

Can we have tradeskill mats added for planes of power, lost dungeons of norrath and dragons of norrath these are awful to try and far.
  5. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Omens of War and PoR global gems also.

I mentioned that here: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/overseer.263538/#post-3874443

Niente liked it so I have hope that the dev team is looking at the idea of expanding the Tradeskill rewards to older expansions.
    Khat_Nip and Jondalar like this.
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Maybe.
    I'll make a post later today or next week asking for sugestions.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I made the Ornamentation dispenser Heirloom TODAY, so I'm not sure it will make it into the patch. If not, it will be heirloom in April, so you can hold onto them until then..

Earlier this week(it will make it into the patch) I made the collection dispenser trade-able, so heirloom is not necessary. Since the results are trade-able, we saw no reason to restrict the dispenser.
    Inga and Yinla like this.
  8. Jimbob/Silvarfox Elder

Can we get comma's added to currency?
  9. klanderso Developer

Commas in some cultures represent a decimal, so it's ehhh probably not going to happen.
    Yinla and CatsPaws like this.
  10. Jimbob/Silvarfox Elder

then how about a decimal. or something that shows you the amount other then squinting trying to count the 0's that get blocked out out by the platinum symbol when in the trade window? its really annoying trying to count 0's. even a space between the digits. 10 000 000 is alot easier to read then 10000000
    Warpeace and Quatr like this.
  11. Quatr Augur

Very true. 1000000 is not great at the best of times, but it's absolute murder late at night when you are tired after a long day and just want to do some housekeeping before going to bed.
    Jimbob/Silvarfox likes this.
  12. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

If you gave me all your money, you would not have this problem ...

#RPP
    Metanis and Rolaque like this.
  13. blood & gufts Augur

That is basically exploiting thing, by gettting loot and participating in other raids. And also Participating in the same raid name 2 versions or more.
    If you participate in GD and then again GD, you exploiting.
  14. kizant Augur

My whole point was for them to come up with a way to allow people to raid more without receiving currency or loot so that it wouldn't be an exploit.
    Jimbob/Silvarfox likes this.
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Overseer

Not seeing any 1HB staves or rods in any of the ornamentation sets, there are hammers, cudgles and maces which aren't really a caster look.
    Sancus and Jimbob/Silvarfox like this.
  16. Jimbob/Silvarfox Elder

My wizard look horrible with a battle axe in his hand lol
  17. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Space between digits is the standard international way of dealing with the fact that the USA uses commas and Europe uses decimal points.
  18. svann Augur

Norrath could make their own standard for long number representation if its culturally unfair to use the dot or comma. Maybe use * or ` or ' or - or | or even a space. Or even a dot or comma. I dont care which. The important thing is that numbers should be legible.
    Nennius and Yinla like this.
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Overseer

Managed to claim some more onaments today, noticed a lot of inconsistancies with heirloom, some were and some weren't. Would be nice if they were all heirloom.

Any chance we can add some kind of storage for all these ornaments? Be it a key ring or a Tavid Dennat type NPC.

Love the God set but disapointed no 1 handed stuff available.

Blood ones look awful, must remember not to claim that set. I do like the ruler, but I think I perfer hitting mobs with my dolly!

A Shamrok ornament would be nice for Brew Day.....hint for next year. I'd also like a dafodil ormanent. A harp for a shield. I'd still like summoned books to throw.... would also be nice to see books return as 1hb and secondary both open and shut. :)
    Benito likes this.
  20. Qbert Gallifreyan

Hi, we got the ornament keyring with ToV.