Characters are missing?????

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Marshaik, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Mizterio New Member

I am missing 2 characters on each of my 2 accts one acct 24 necro and 62 shaman and on other acct lvl 10 shaman and 62 druid. Hope moderators or devs will reply let us know they know.
  2. Marshaik Apprentice

Probably will take a bit to get fixed once they see the thread/tickets about the situation.
  3. klanderso Developer

We're actively looking into this.
  4. Drexyll Lorekeeper

Thanks Klanderso!!
  5. Athientz1 New Member

Good luck Klanderso and others, we are allpatiently awaiting the issue to be resolved
  6. Dizog New Member

same here missing characters
  7. Quatr Augur

Patiently? PATIENTLY?! Am I in the right forum?!!:eek:
  8. Athientz1 New Member

what else can we do but wait and hope that the toons we have spent so much money buying expacs and years of playing to be fixed back to our accounts?

I am actually pretty frusterated and will more thenlikely be retiring for good and not just retired from raiding if the characters i am missing are not restored.
  9. Monkman Augur

Your characters will be restored, while frustrating as this is...give them time i guarantee by the end of the night the toons will be back.
    Athientz1 likes this.
  10. Athientz1 New Member

yup why i said patiently waiting originally. Our frusteration is nothing compared to what the devs are dealing with, as a network admin myself i feel their pain
  11. avalost New Member

do we need to petition each character?
  12. Quatr Augur

We can wait IMpatiently, of course! :)
  13. klanderso Developer

We're doing an emergency maintenance right now to solve this.
    Yinla and Athientz1 like this.
  14. smash Augur

Is that why all servers are locked?
  15. Marshaik Apprentice

yes, reason why servers are all locked now
  16. Telepathically New Member

I just wanted to post that i have a lot of toons missing on my character select screen, and my other accounts as well.. please help!
  17. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

As do a bunch of others, they are bringing down the game to fix. Its all over the forums
  18. Grabatz Lorekeeper

Between 15:10 and 15:30 (both CET) there were some server hickups. During this time i tried to set my bazaar trader up. I was bounced back to server select upon trying to log that character in. (after clicking "Enter World" on the character screen)
    When returning to the character screen for the Xegony server, two characters were missing. One was said bazaar trader i was trying to log in.

As 'avalost' asked: Do we need to petition each character?
    I didn't even check for my characaters on other servers ...
  19. klanderso Developer

If you're missing characters you do not need to submit a ticket. We're bringing servers down at this very moment to resolve this.
    Asus, Yinla, Grabatz and 1 other person like this.
  20. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Wait and see what the Dev's fix - they just took the game down.

Edit - there ya go lol