Characters are missing?????

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Marshaik, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Marshaik Apprentice

While i was leveling my ranger which got him to 92 then took a break from him which made a druid then took a break to watch a video, soon when i want to play my ranger, my level 92 ranger and other toons are not there, they disappeared on me??? what is going on???
    Marenka, Nuuen, Naydra and 38 others like this.
  2. nightork New Member

Yup, seems to be a widespread issue. Also affected across 2 accounts and dozens of others in my guild have the same issue.
    slaren, HappyCamper and Transporter like this.
  3. Transporter Lorekeeper

Ditto, 3 including my main on one account and 4 on my second account.
    slaren and HappyCamper like this.
  4. Rahlyn New Member

Missing several as well
    slaren, HappyCamper and Transporter like this.
  5. Numiko Augur

on one account *all* my characters were missing and I got a pop up at character select saying "some characters took to long to load, please relog and try again"
    HappyCamper and Transporter like this.
  6. Marshaik Apprentice

yikes, a issue seems like that they will be solving. I was wth where my character when i came back to play EQ. Believe this happened 2 times already that people character gone missing
    HappyCamper and Transporter like this.
  7. Forcallen Augur

Like the first post so the bug is at the top of the queue when they start coming in today.
    HappyCamper likes this.
  8. Warrath Journeyman

Missing a level 110 enchanter
    slaren, HappyCamper and Revman like this.
  9. Numiko Augur

reloging seemed to fix the issue for the account missing all characters, however I am missing my level 100 mage on another account and have tried reloging 3 times now and she is still not showing up.
    HappyCamper likes this.
  10. Marshaik Apprentice

I relogged multi times, no luck for me, guessing they doing something and something happened when they doing to the other server?
    HappyCamper likes this.
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You all need to like the first post or this will not get any attention, just posting that you too have the issue doesn't count
    HappyCamper likes this.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

HappyCamper likes this.
  13. Vilr New Member

Also missing quite a few characters especially 115 whammy who I play daily I hope y'all can fix this cause that's alot of time and dedication stripped away
    HappyCamper likes this.
  14. Pulgon New Member

Yeah lost 1 character each on 2 accts , 3rd wasnt affected.
    HappyCamper likes this.
  15. HappyCamper New Member

Lost Enchanter on this account.
  16. Athientz1 New Member

also missing a couple characters across multiple accounts
    HappyCamper likes this.
  17. Bosshog New Member

Same.
    HappyCamper likes this.
  18. Axenex New Member

I am missing 4 toons from this account and I from each of my other 2 accounts please restore them
  19. Vzel New Member

2 accounts, 6 characters gone. They were here last night, gone this morning. Still waiting for a response on the tickets I sent in.
  20. Acidbath63 New Member

I also have characters missing from my account