Named Spawning In Tower

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Eyashusa, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Eyashusa Lorekeeper

So I had 2 named left before the last patch, figured I would kill them as I worked the new TS earring quest since Hunter is needed.

Killed 500+ PH for Cara Omica and Dark Huntress over the last several days without seeing either one spawn. Would it be possible to check these and all other named internally before the next patch, to insure they are spawning as intended?

Eya
  2. smash Augur

They are. Killed them few times.
  3. TheDeacon New Member

What I have noticed with names in most of the TOV zones I'm playing in is they will spawn 2 to 3 times very close to each other then not spawn for 4 to 5 hours.
  4. Cloud the Third Augur

No way you killed 500 phes since servers have been up. You either are killing the wrong mob or the named is up somewhere else and you don't realize it. I have seen both those named multi times and I have not even camped them since the patch.
    Axxius likes this.
  5. Prathun Developer

Verified in data that these rares can spawn and have the intended spawn chance.
    Yinla likes this.
  6. DataData New Member

I am having the same issue.
    Camped this named for the past 3 days in all 3 different rooms, but no luck.
    Correct me if I am wrong, is this the correct spawn location:
    https://tov.eqresource.com/caraomica.php

Thanks,
    • PH: a zombie maid
    [IMG]
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Killed Cara a few days ago in the blood pool room. Have now completed all named in ToFS so they all spawn, albeit some faster than others. :)