ToV Earring Evolving Quest

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Allayna, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Cloud the Third Augur

All of the raid discussions is related to this earring quest. These raid drops we are talking about are needed for the earring quest combines so it makes sense having it talked about in here.
  2. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

When do the raid augs unlock? Only once you have all the raid completions for the final (??) level?
  3. Ravanta Suffer Augur

You learn the recipes (which gives you the ability to make them) for the type 19 augments as part of the quest to obtain the 7th earring.

The raid achievements only come into play for the 8th earring, which no one has yet. You need the conquerer achievement before you can get the quest for the 8th earring.
    Hellowhatsyourname likes this.
  4. Cloud the Third Augur

My guess is the key from the ToFS Raid 3 is needed for the 8th earring quest as well but noone can loot it yet.
  5. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Well, if I had the damn collections done and hunter, I'd be maxed out and waiting, too. We'll see how long it takes me to get to that point :)
  6. Yirrara Journeyman

For Totality of War (the 7th quest), does anyone know the yield of the combines? If I take the recipes from eqresource and assume a yield of 1 it looks like that earring needs a couple thousand bars of platinum which I don't think is accurate. Also, do you get the filter back when you create the filtered platinum and velium?
  7. Lianeb Augur

You get I think 5 on first combine and then after making the filter 4 is returned each time. No you do not get the filter back it is consumed.
    It's a pretty stepped process, once you start doing it you will see it is not confusing to do.
    svann likes this.
  8. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

I'm looking forward to getting hunter done so that I can move forward with this quest.