How about today?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by topple, Feb 7, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Community Manager

I did.

Well technically Holly did.
  2. Stagentti Augur

New gameplan:

Troll people about how many.

I'm sure the last few weeks have been annoying but the thread has been really entertaining with the quotes and stuff.
    Pikles likes this.
  3. Thewiz Augur

Sadface. Welp, we will see what happens in May/June-ish
  4. Machen New Member

Thewiz likes this.
  5. dreamweaver Community Manager

Lol I suppose that is true.
  6. Runes Augur

Back to WoW, what a let down, didn't think the delay was because they had garbage ready for anniversary that leave alot of people out who are not on live servers in Era. Way to exclude
    Misaligned likes this.
  7. dreamweaver Community Manager

I'm glad you were entertained.
  8. Kenshin11 Journeyman

Dreamweaver,

Can we get some idea of what the new TLP's are gonna be like? Will they be like Phinigal/Coirnav/Mangler? Will they have FV like ruleset? Maybe a PvP TLP? Or something else entirely? Even an idea of what it might be will help, since it will help me decide if I should just roll on Mangler, or continue waiting.
  9. dreamweaver Community Manager

Your dedication was appreciated and admirable.
    Thewiz likes this.
  10. Thewiz Augur

Thank you sir. :)
    dreamweaver likes this.
  11. Jontrann Augur

They literally just said that they were still working on the rulesets so they cannot give you an answer even if they wanted to.
    Stagentti and dreamweaver like this.
  12. taliefer Augur

so the big announcement at the end of the month, was "stay tuned for further announcements"?

Darkpaw games Troll level 10/10 would hype again
    wade_watts, Dythan and That0neguy like this.
  13. birisu Elder

In the future please refrain from this sort of thing. Would have been better to just say nothing
    Misaligned likes this.
  14. feigntrain Elder

There are already plenty of TLPs you can play on... you don't need a brand new server to stop playing WoW. Honestly, how can you even support that company anyway?
  15. wade_watts Augur

What a for real letdown. Classic Everquest.
  16. dreamweaver Community Manager

Unfortunately I can't yet, but I know quite a few players on Mangler that love it and plan to continue even once the new servers launch. So I'd say follow your heart.
  17. a_librarian Augur

can't believe darkpaw couldn't get the FV tlp that everyone will love and cherish ready in time.
  18. Jontrann Augur

Don't knock it, probably gonna end up being an fv server and a pvp server that launch just to shut up everyone whos asked for it so next year they can do what they want without backlash.
  19. SunDrake Augur

It will be ready in time. Perhaps just not the time you were hoping for. Kudos to them for saying we don't have to put something out just to shut people up. Let them play WoW or whatever they are threatening to do. This gives them time to focus on the game instead. They're even saying that they plan on working on server merges? Approve.
  20. Duality Augur

Hope the server merges turn out well. Is it for both live and TLP servers?