How about today?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by topple, Feb 7, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Community Manager

Lineater and topple like this.
  2. dreamweaver Community Manager

This is very very good.
    -----Cinexa----- likes this.
  3. Lurka New Member

Will we find out today? Be cool to book a few days hol for this!
  4. Stagentti Augur

I know it's your job so you gotta be respectful but you really did miss a great opportunity when the guy threatened to quit if you don't tell him the news.

"Frankly, my dear...I don't give a d*mn."
  5. Sollix Journeyman

So does that mean tomorrow will have hear about the new TLP? or?
  6. Runes Augur

That's good could have also gone with " Sounds good, don'l let the door hit ya where the good Lord split a ya"
  7. Stagentti Augur

YES. Fantastic lol.
  8. topple good idea generator

Oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man...

I am sooooooo excited! :) :) :)
  9. Machen New Member

He's going to drop the news on Saturday at about 11:57 PM.
  10. Thewiz Augur

East coast for me. I knew I would be too busy at work to post at my usual time. If you answered it at 4am your time I'd have been impreased and or scared.
    dreamweaver likes this.
  11. Piznut Angry Gnome

Welp, my job requires that you request time off during the previous month...so I'm glad they're annoyingly dragging this out like a failing marriage.
  12. Runes Augur

I hope it will be a good ruleset if they are taking this long to make an announcement. If it was just a clone of another server wouldn't really need to drag this out.
  13. Mestops12 Lorekeeper

It's funny how people have forgotten about last year when someone brought up the idea of not releasing the rule set for the new server until the day it releases and DBG agreed it was a good idea.

I'm gonna laugh hysterically when he finally makes the announcement and the server goes up 1 hour later.
  14. Hilo Journeyman

It be pretty cool to know tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day people on disability get paid , unfortunately I'm one. I don't have a computer at the moment, but I can budget a decent used $200 or so one in if I make a few cuts here and there. I had it all figured out for that heroic server , but passed due to the ruleset. I just wanna play EQ again and will take any ruleset this round.
  15. topple good idea generator

16. dreamweaver Community Manager

17. Baulkin Augur

So...string us along for 2 weeks then announce there will be no TLP for several months. Just when I forget the level of contempt the devs have for us...this kind of stuff reminds me.
    Fraggly likes this.
  18. dreamweaver Community Manager

In case you don't click through to the link, here is the pertinent part.

19. That0neguy Augur

Maybe you feel strung along, but DW did say that if you are expecting a TLP launch for the news this month that he never promised that.
    dreamweaver likes this.
  20. Jontrann Augur

"rule SETS and new progressions SERVERS" looks like you just confirmed its indeed more then 1 TLP.
    Pikles likes this.