Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Celephane Augur

Enter the lobby and look up. It's not an indoor zone.
    Corwyhn Lionheart, Yinla and Caell like this.
  2. Iven Antonius Bayle

A new standard UI (User Interface) that does scale automatically with different screen resolutions. The style should be orientated on the classic UI but with modern features like multiple chat windows, extended target window and alot hot bars. This would make the game alot more attractive for new and returning players and could also attract all other players if done right. An external UI software tool for easy custom design should also be added.

The /viewport command does not work well for taking screenshots and should be revamped and integrated into a new standard UI. Currently about 50% of the screen size is hidden behind UI elements but does get calculated by the CPU. An UI that does not make use of the viewport command does also hide about 50% of the world.
    Vexana_Lanys likes this.
  3. Soulsiphon Elder

Higher lvl heroic characters 85 just sucks now
  4. Nadisia Augur

I'd say :
    • Bigger crafted bags.
      Yes, I know, we do have big bags from hunter achievements, random drops, shop, etc, whatever, but for returning players, or alts, a little increase would help.
      As far as I know, the biggest craftable bags are the Transcendent ones, from CoTF, 20 slots once expanded.
      I don't ask for 36 or 40 slots bags, but maybe 24 would be a good starts (and on top of that, the droprate of the befouled silks for transcendent bags is prolly the worst of all silks :D )
      So 24 bags from conflagrant, or velium stuff, maybe?
      Oh, and maybe a craftable bag for collectibles , please? (the clicky things for collections)
      These things are clogging my bags in no time.
    • We do have ingame native audio triggers, I'd love to have the same but for text only messages instead of sounds. (without the need of GINA, or any log parser 100% of the time).
      Sometimes, I just cut the sound, so audio triggers are completely useless.
      The same system but with chat messages instead of sounds would be great (and strictly limited to chat messages btw, only /s , /g, /gu, /rs, /fs etc , no /cast, /alt nor anything like that, just chat messages)
    • And as already mentioned many times : Account to Account transfers.
      It worked for more than 15 years, and now, it doesn't exists anymore? Seriously ...
    Elyssanda likes this.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

1000 x please

Love you 3000. :)
    Elyssanda likes this.
  6. svann Augur

/blockspell add merc #####
    So I can keep lev off of her when I dont want her levved.
  7. Nadisia Augur

I'd kill a gnome for that feature.
    wait, what? I already kill gnomes, all the time? oops

I'll add to my previous post :
    /outpufile collectibles | missing
    and
    /outputfile achievements

The list of achievements is growing, and growing, and growing and is now longer than a day without pizza, so it becomes hard to keep track.
    /outputfile is not perfect, but most of us are used to type command lines in this old game.

Oh, and can we get an option to export the output file in JSON format? Yeah, I guess I'm dreaming :p
    Vexana_Lanys likes this.
  8. Daedly Augur

Make forage and fishing run through the advanced looting system so I can filter out items I don't want.
    Koryu, Elyssanda, Raccoo and 7 others like this.
  9. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

That is an amazing idea.
  10. Angahran Augur

Make /stickfigues a command.
    Vexana_Lanys likes this.
  11. mtgdragon69 New Member

Do away with progression quest completion timers. I'm so far behind in expansions/progression that I have to box because most have zero interest in older content. I would like to spend an hour or 2 on a quest and be able to come back to it when I have the time. I've had quests take me 4 hours to complete. The problem is that it's rare that I can commit that kind of time to one session. maybe just remove them from older expansions. I'm still trying to get through EoK but since I dont know how long a quest might take I'm pretty much stuck, so much so that I unsubbed my 4 accounts. I went an entire month without playing and decided it's not worth the money being at a stand still. anyway thats what I'd like to see.
  12. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Make all class fade abilities have a toggle option to enable fading both you and your mercenary. Or give us an activateable mercenary fade.
    Vexana_Lanys and Sumonerr_Tunare like this.
  13. Reapsouls New Member

I would love to see old raid gear that is sold on vendors for raid currency be changed to selling them for plat instead have seen this done on other games would give people chance to see some of the old raid gear that they may have never got to wear.
  14. Solanli Journeyman

- A way to switch out type 5 augs automatically. Sometimes I need to be the Tank, Sometimes I need to be the DPS. Being able to save sets of type 5 augs would be awesome.
  15. Bigstomp Augur

Convince your server to move the lag pile to pok. Bristle has done so. Makes going to to tradeskills a bit of a lag fest but the lobby is very clean.
  16. Bigstomp Augur

You need a better monitor if 50% of your screen is hidden behind UI elements.
    A default UI throwing up a couple of sane default chat windows and then hotbars around the edges, does make sense.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  17. svann Augur

Option to toggle off the confirmation when adding or removing an aug.
    Daedly likes this.
  18. Iven Antonius Bayle

It might be only 40% but this is common for 19" screens that are considered small today.
    Annastasya likes this.
  19. svann Augur

Fix general chat so it can handle more than 399. It should never have to be split into sections.
  20. Beardsy Elder

"Endless quiver" Type of AA for Zerkers.
    Zerker's being able to summon 100 axes at a time would be damn nice too.