How long do EQ expansions last?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by nodontcarekkthxbye, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Windance Augur

If your goal is to raid and are looking to make a fresh start I would create a character multiple servers and spend a couple hours during your prime game time asking for information about raiding guilds on that server.

Depending on the class you intend to play and how eloquent you are ... there may be folks who wouldn't mind helping get you rolling.
  2. Tanise Elder

Your name is massengil isn't it?
  3. Bamboompow Augur

No. Its actually Frank.
    Yes, my post was unnecessarily snide, but probably accurate. I will take ownership of the tone of my post but not the implications.

Anyway, Xegony also has Lions of the Heart btw, if you want to get back on topic and steer away from the name calling. Up to you though. Thanks for going out of your way just to post an insult. Yup, the internet still works!
  4. Soulsiphon Elder

Ok first and foremost most people are not elitists. Please give some valuable information for returning players on progression because 8 expansions of progression with Heroic AA unlocks takes much much longer than a couple of days, for even the skilled players. Unless they have an elite guild that is willing to back progress that player, you are looking at several months not days.