Fixed Internally ToFS Raid 3 & Key of Trauma

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Nilwean, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Nilwean Elder

NPC Corpses are deleted on completion of the third Tower of Frozen Shadow raid, which deletes the "Key of Trauma" that drops.
    Orbital101, Yinla, Conq and 17 others like this.
  2. Cloud the Third Augur

I want my key... I petitioned and was told you were screwed... So is that how it works? We have proof that it dropped and we could not loot it yet we have to kill it again to get another drop and lose the first one?

I guess CS for EQ has completely died.
    [IMG]

Justin "Woebot" C. Today at 11:13
    Greetings Adventurer,

• Unfortunately, CS is unable to assist with any of the new content that may be bugged or in flawed design at this time. We recommend asking around in-game or on the forums for potential work-around's as we are hands-off currently, this is not a item we will be able to provide. I apologize for this.

For all bug report issues, you will need to use the command /bug to alert our Development Team. They will be fixing potential bugs internally in a future update. We appreciate your assistance.
      Sincerely,
      Senior GM Woebot
    So based on the response who out there knows how to loot a rare item that you only get 1 per raid so like 1 per week drop and you can't loot because the corpse poofs? I mean that is what the GM said to ask people so there must be a way.
  3. Cloud the Third Augur

Clearly based on what that GM said guilds are letting this key rot. It is I am guessing a 100% drop and no guilds have looted it yet because clearly if you loot it then your character will get deleted. It makes sense so they can't give you the item because you guys in no way really got one to drop. And they can't verify noone in your raid looted it from searching the database to see what toons have that key.
  4. Prathun Developer

It doesn't look like Tserrina has the no_corpse body property, and the cleanup script doesn't decay NPC corpses. I suspect this is happening because Tserrina isn't on the loot lockout exclusion list. Will try to address this for a future update. Thanks for letting us know.
    Edit: Nope, she was already on the loot lockout exclusion list. I'll keep digging.
    Yinla likes this.
  5. Qbert Gallifreyan

Did you attempt to target and /loot the chest? There are lots of missions where stuff gets borked and the stuff shows in the advloot window, can't be assigned/looted, yet can be looted directly (at which point it does NOT disappear from the advloot window). Many Underfoot and VoA group mission chests are like this for example
  6. Thunderkiks Augur

It didn't drop from her. It dropped from a fractured reflection.
    Weetea likes this.
  7. Prathun Developer

She is the fractured reflection. :)
    Axxius, Yinla and Thunderkiks like this.
  8. Thunderkiks Augur

Ahh gotcha :)
  9. Duder Augur

This conclusion is amazing, something fit for a modern art museum. Your irrationality knows no bounds. Very impressive.

We pre-determined a looter and had loot set to freegrab to prevent a situation like this.
  10. Cloud the Third Augur

Free grab worked for you? Ours didn't work with free grab.
  11. Duder Augur

Yeah, maybe it bugged like mission mobs do with collects and other junk for you guys. I do wish that bug would be fixed. But that bug is seemingly random (but not uncommon in any way) so hard to report.

Edit - The key was looted via freegrab within a second or two of dropping, before the chest was opened. We know that people shouldn't have to resort to this to loot an item, but it looks like Prathun is looking into it ;)
    Yinla likes this.
  12. Thunderkiks Augur

This, had several mission where the corpse poofed and some where it didnt. No rhyme or reason I could see for it either.
    Duder likes this.
  13. Malbro Augur

We also tried to loot before the chest was open. Still no go.
    Duder likes this.
  14. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

If only this had happened in beta and had been reported in beta...oh.
    Duder likes this.
  15. Prathun Developer

The data all looks OK. I'm trying a speculative fix of not having NPC corpses moved on cleanup. Tested this a few times on Beta and had no issues looting the key.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  16. svann Augur

Whats that key for?
    Sancus likes this.
  17. Nniki Augur

Lets you go to Tserrina's room in the normal zone where you can hang out by yourself.
    [IMG]
    Mintalie and Thunderkiks like this.
  18. Prathun Developer

[IMG]
    Orbital101, Axxius, Duder and 7 others like this.
  19. Cloud the Third Augur

Guessing it will be for the 8th earring quest later on down the road when they finish the last tier of raids but question have you tried porting up with other people in your group? Or does it only port you up even if someone is grouped with you standing next to you?
  20. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

We had the same problem last year with Talendors Trophy, the fix then was to move it to a chest.