How about today?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by topple, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Mourning Would New Member

Come on with the TLP info! i'm jackin around just brushin up on my skills on mangler right now, but i'm ready for a fresh start to see through for a while instead of playing catch up. FV rules i think would rock, but I'm good with whatever as long as it starts classic or kunark era and rolls on through.
  2. Koggar.Bertoxxulous Elder

It's the end of the day. I sincerely doubt they'll announce anything this late and then just let chaos ensue the entire weekend.
  3. Jhaerik Journeyman

<--Took a couple year break from EQ looking to start back as soon as a new TLP launches, waiting here tapping my foot watching Youtube. :/ I'd even accept a "no new TLP" so at least I could start playing an existing one. :/
  4. topple good idea generator

I think this is the week guys. I can feel it in my bones.
    Vexn and Thewiz like this.
  5. Brunlin Augur

Probably at the end of the week or beginning of the next. They have to give time for those xp potions on Mangler since POP just came out
  6. nodontcarekkthxbye Augur

Wow, that would actually be about perfect.
  7. Vexn Elder

That server sounds like the ultimate raid log server.
  8. Kenshin11 Journeyman

How about today, Dreamweaver?
  9. SunDrake Augur

Today does seem like a good day. There's been some build up. The standard pleas from the 'we need 30 days for PTO' crowd, which means today since the 16th fell on Sunday. The 'looking for new start' posts are clogging up the entire first page. Mangler has launched PoP. Time to break some hearts in order to get some to beating wildly.

I haven't done the 'every TLP to PoP' cycle, but I wish they'd just release the TLP that most everyone seems to be waiting for. They've had more than enough input to get a good idea what that might be. Stop releasing 'slightly better than the previous but not as good as the next' servers. Kinda should have come for the 20th Anniversary, but it seems like they did try something special there. Take what feedback you can from that and just make a server that breaks the stupid cycle. Make a TLP server that people actually claim like their live servers.
  10. Thewiz Augur

Today? Yes?
    Fraggly likes this.
  11. Yosemite Journeyman

Why is everyone saying they want an FV server? You know there is no Common Tongue on FV right? Just say what you mean and tell them you want to KS planar trash mobs on your bot armies to sell no drop items. I prefer to skip the "group macro" spam if possible. Here I'll start:

"We want to be able to sell no drop items in the tunnel!" - Thank you
  12. markkk Lorekeeper

looking forward to 2 boxing on 2 pc a warrior and a cleric or 6 boxing on 1 pc.
  13. markkk Lorekeeper

lvl should take time 1 lvl per hour maximum after you hit lvl 20 but aa should fly like hell,got to cut down on the ae pulling.
  14. Jhaerik Journeyman

Honestly I like the FV ruleset just because it avoids the progressively annoying creep of items that bind to you that became more and move common as more expansions rolled out... and it allows the non-raiding casual types to still enjoy the game/have something to grind for.
  15. Eetra Journeyman

The suspense is killing me. Literally killing me. I am dying.
  16. Zansobar Augur

When people talk of a FV server they are meaning the all loot tradeable (no more no trade items), not all the other things that come with the FV server (roleplay, one toon per account etc.).

Having all items trade-able would be a boon for the casual player due to the increase in the supply of items available in the trade-able economy.
  17. Brunlin Augur

When peeps say they want a FV style server, they actually mean Brekt which is a Free Trade server.....samething as FV minus the roleplaying
    code-zero likes this.
  18. PVPme Augur

Free trade TLP would be too popular and people would prolly be less likely to reroll the next year when the newTLP rolls around, which is why I bet they'll never release one. They need that yearly bag money.
  19. Brunlin Augur

Today is a holiday, I doubt it will be today.
  20. Duality Augur

Ok... Guess it will be tomorrow for a March 18 launch
    Thewiz likes this.