Fixed Internally Raid disbanding

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by sandof, Feb 12, 2020.

1. sandof New Member

Today while setting up for raids ever 3 mins raids disbanded unsure if this is game wide or just the rathe.
    Malbro, svann, Moege and 6 others like this.
  2. Doogie Lorekeeper

Having this issue on FV atm.
    Zandez likes this.
  3. Brumelin New Member

When everyone is booted out of raid, raid leader does a mass invite and everyone is popped back into the raid and everyone put back into their same groups. I did not even get a dialog box to join the raid. I was automatically put back into the raid in my group. Same raid is Sandof on The Rathe.
    Zandez likes this.
  4. JacLuc Lorekeeper

Make sure to like the first post, more likes gets more attention. On a raid in FV doing the same thing. Raid is automatically disbanding everyone 90 seconds after the invite.
    Zandez likes this.
  5. JacLuc Lorekeeper

As an update, we found that inviting everyone individually, the raid holds together. It's only when using the raid tool to send out mass invites that everyone gets disbanded 90s later.
    Mr. Froo likes this.
  6. Mr. Froo Developer

Currently investigating this issue. JacLuc can you walk me through the steps you did that lead to everyone popping out of the group. Did you lock the raid immediately and start filling groups? Did you just sit unlocked for awhile and then people depopped?
  7. JacLuc Lorekeeper

I was not the raid leader, so I can't give specifics. What I observed was, raid leader send out mass invites, everyone accepted. He started forming groups, and after 90s everyone got kicked out. He would try again, and all groups would automatically reform in the raid tool, but disband again after another 90s.
    Mr. Froo likes this.
  8. Piznut Angry Gnome

We were having the same issue today on Coirnav. Oddly enough, it only disbanded the raid while in the open world. There wasn't really any activity done to cause the problem. We would mass raid invite, and without the leader touching anything it would just disband the raid.

The groups would stay pre-formed after disband, but raidless. Although some people did report that they still saw the raid as active. One of my characters in my group still showed as being in the raid, the other people in the group saw raid disbanded.

Once we zoned into a DZ and reformed the raid, we didn't have a single drop for 2 hours. When we left the DZ and zoned back out into open world to move to our next target, it dropped us again. Really weird and buggy.
  9. Narlee Scholar

Was able to reproduce this locally
    Zandez and Nniki like this.
  10. Allayna Augur

Side note - /raiddisband would be a useful tool as would /groupdisband so that a group may remain intact after leaving a raid, seems this is possible given the above scenario.

The raid tool as a whole could use a lot of useful new tools and I think Aldryn and I and many others gave feedback to that request.
    Zandez likes this.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

/raiddisband works to remove yourself from raid. Had to use this a while back when our single group had reformed after raid. But we were getting raid exp but were not in a raid.

/kickplayers raid would be nice to kick everyone from the raid.
  12. Piznut Angry Gnome

I agree. When it happened the first time, we thought that they had added new raid features to allow the leader to disband everyone from the raid. Everyone was initially excited. Then after about 5 more times.....well...
  13. Conq Augur

Same thing happened on Tunare, 7:30 pm pacific time.
    Conq
  14. Imvi New Member

Seems to be when the invite times out on an AFK character, that's when the raid gets disbanded. Also why inviting active player individually so folks join right away seems to be the workaround for now.
  15. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

So hot fix this for the weekend when 80% of the population will be raiding or are we just f’ed on this?
  16. klanderso Developer

This should be fixed in today's patch.