Gnome BeastLords

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yimin, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Mazame Augur

I would prefer a clock work dragon pet over a spider.
  2. Laronk Augur

Frog berserkers
    Skuz likes this.
  3. AppleSplatter Journeyman

I always thought gnomes should be limited to INT classes and nothing else. How are they supposed to swing a sword or wear armor? They can barely balance their bulbous heads on top of their frail pathetic bodies.
  4. Bigstomp Augur

Gnome beastlords should be able to have about 700 pets. Basically their plat and ability to acquire parts should be the only limit.
  5. MrSanders New Member

(Clockwork)Powerarmour.
  6. Zamiam Augur

a bit off topic but how bout Drakin Beastlords with a dragon warder :p

give beastlords Tracking for COL .. they are animalist's are they not ..
  7. CazRaX Elder

Wood Elf "beastlord" is enough of an abomination, we don't need more. Burn the woods and remove the infection of WE "beastlord".
  8. Herf Augur

Gnomes would have rodent pets.
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Oh Rly?

Because as part of the 15th Anniversary race and class combo clash it was one of the choices put up for voting on.

[IMG]

Personally I was gutted Iksar Berserker was passed over & the Woodelf Beastlord won but I would have happily seen all of the choices offered for the 15th Anniversary go in.

Gnomes Beastlords could have any Clockwork which isn't humanoid in form but I think but I'd prefer a Spider.

And for the love of Cazic give Troll Beastlords back a Crocodile & make their Bestial Alignment match it - maybe a variation of the model seen in Beast Domain in Veil of Alaris would work?

Additional Class/Race Combos I would have liked to have seen that don't require model changes from the current:

Ogre Druid
    Troll Druid
    Barbarian Bard
    Dwarf Shaman
  10. Ueauvan Journeyman

all gnomes should be punted the same as all halfling rangers should be burnt
  11. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

On behalf of all Iksar we say bring on more gnomes...they are the tastiest race!
    Herf likes this.
  12. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

iksars should be able to be all classes cept paladin.... which is fine because nobody likes paladins anyways.
  13. Leigo You come here often?

I rescind that statement.. I was recalling a much older SOE post. I had forgotten about the Vote.
    Skuz likes this.
  14. Brilhasti Elder

A gnome Berserker may make me play again.
  15. divirgmar Lorekeeper

I know the post is about gnome Bsts, but gnome monks were mentioned and I can tell you why gnome monks will not work and by extension, gnome bsts.

Its actualy very practical, in order to make it work they would have to spend resources creating new animations for gnomish fight styles, and for gnomish monks, that would mean
    robotic style martial arts grind-house kung-fu, on a small scale. You've seen he clockwork illusion and the "breakdown" when you FD, or the moonwalk dance move, or the slump when resting? the gnome monk would have to adorn the clockwork mask when fighting (domo arigato Mr roboto!) throwing darts? nay rocket fingers of death! only 10 though, with some cool down, upgradeable to tracking rocket incendiary explosive fingers of death!
    So you see, too much resources would have to be spent to make such a thing even remotely viable.
    Im afraid gnome monks are a no go, and without gnome monks, there are no gnome bsts.
    Sorry.
  16. Mazame Augur

Bst don't do all of the kung fu stuff that the monks do. As of the FD they already have gnome Sk so FD again not an issue.

I think we need to do like the Pvp ppl and get a cameo from some one to suport the gnome BST evolution. Or we can keep posting a new thread each year till we get them ) .
  17. Bamboompow Augur

Gnomes are like *insert your favorite wealthy country here" tourists. You want their money but do you really want...them? There are enough gnomes and enough things they can do. No more, please.