Test Update 02/05/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

I'm pretty sure the description did not say it is only for Free and Silver accounts. I was going to post the description, but I can't since it is gone.

As for why I would buy something about to be removed, items are removed from the Marketplace all the time. I wanted to get it before it was gone. There are always limited time items in the Marketplace that if you don't get them, you won't be able to later.
    svann likes this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You are correct - it does not say anywhere that it is for F2P. This has resulted in many people buying not just this but also the AA increaser not realizing it also is only for F2P.

My apologies if I sounded rude.
    Fanra likes this.
  3. Knighted Journeyman

How so, and why?
  4. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

Bob said, "What does the balancing do actually? Does it get the load? Does it hold the load up? If it runs low on one side of the load does it order more?"
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

For example, a load-balanced Zone has 40+ players in it the server then automatically spins up an instanced copy of the zone and players can use /pick to transfer to it from the base zone thus alleviating overcrowding, when the base zone population of players reduces enough the picks generated will warn they are being closed & do so after a short time.
    Prathun and Dythan like this.
  6. Aneuren Tempered Steel

This was a tremendous ask, but it sounds like it will really even out the era appropriateness.

Thank you for doing this.