Pet Peeves What's yours?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dyna, Jan 23, 2020.

1. enclee Augur

Mobs mezzing me, when I’m the one supposed to mez them.

Strikethrough, makes all the defensive AAs I’ve bought pointless.

Feeling like I’m tearing through piles of mobs leaving nothing but destruction behind and checking my experience bar to see it move 1%...

Playing in a zone with mobs that immune to root, stun, mez and can’t be charmed because they’re out of level range. Makes me just roll my eyes as an enchanter.

Quest update points that spawn mobs, but spawn a set mobs for each person updating that location.

Anything related to collections

Focus AAs only working for specific spells and not spell lines. So, if you roll a new character and focus on leveling you only to need to get like 5500 AAs to make using level appropriate spells useful.

Mercenary AAs

NDT and gravity twist spell lines not being upgraded...again
  2. Snack Augur

Flippin' crackers in the Breeding Grounds.
  3. Dyna Elder

But then no one would ever visit their houses!Sad that we have to zone twice to visit our houses and I wish People had to walk through the streets of neighborhoods when they go to places in POK without zones
  4. Funky Augur

5. Atlans Lorekeeper

As mentioned before, when level 4 Gate fails as too unstable...just ridiculous
    When mage summoned items are out of charges and don't poof...searching through bags to destroy used up Bulwarks of Many Portals is not fun
    People who don't use Push to Talk on Discord. I don't want to hear your music, vaping slurps, yelling kids, etc.
    Having to read walkthroughs on 3rd party sites because in-game information doesn't come close to letting you know what to do.
    Bad pathing
  6. Cicelee Augur

This is totally a "me" pet peeve....

I am 1000% OCD on buffs. I must have my self buffs first, in a specific order, before I can receive other buffs. Try telling that to someone else's healer merc that you cannot put on passive, or to a raid force right after a rez...

Thankfully the latter I have had to lessen my OCD a smidge on, but I still get stressed and have to immediately change buffs after a raid to ensure the right order happens.
    Mintalie, Chuchu, Koryu and 1 other person like this.
  7. Annastasya Augur

Hijacking acronyms that already meant something else.

No i don't care how they used it on your old server. That server got merged onto mine and is dead and gone, you adapt to OUR #^&!
    Atlans likes this.
  8. Chorus Augur

I don't have any pet peeves, guess I'm missing out :p
  9. Laronk Augur

/say is dumb thats why people ooc you in say range if they don't want to use tell.

Having a group with a pet tank, is better than not having a group. What's my pet peeve? Mother effing players that will whine about being LFG but wont form their own groups and need to have "proper groups"

Ohhh life is so hard no one wants to group with me!

Well the truth is if you can't ever get groups and you can't make it work with a pet tank you probably suck and no one wants to group with you.
    Raccoo and Duder like this.
  10. Drpeppa Journeyman

Why come eq dont has buff window that the buffs can be re arranged to players likes ?

Is that some thing beyond the capability of the eq engine or some tings?
  11. Drpeppa Journeyman

Or a way to save how buffs land on players in the buff window ? Like a certain order an such ?
    FubarEQ likes this.
  12. Weebaaa Augur

Guys I don't know how long I've needed this thread.

Let me tell you.

What in the name of Cazic is RoTT

Fuggnutts tells general1: [YearoldT2loot] RoTT Mearatas, FCFS

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHY ARE YOU CAPITALIZING THINGS AND PUTTING TWO T'S ON IT LIKE ITS A DANGNABBIN ACRONYM PLZ DIE.

I'm fine, everything is fine.
    Kurage_of_Luclin, Dyna and Nennius like this.
  13. Cadira Augur

People, after all these years, not knowing that a "solo task" is not defined merely as a task you can solo.
  14. Zurril Elder

Adding another one...

"These mobs chain summons when dmg'ed so let them get to camp before you start attacking them."
    *arrows fire
    *fireball slowly approaches mob
    *Zurril is summoned....
    /sigh
    Kurage_of_Luclin likes this.
  15. Forcallen Augur

That the Ry'Gorr Parley Totem isn't placeable! Make it so.
    Raccoo, Liin Edud (Tunare) and niente like this.
  16. svann Augur

The fact that you cannot move guild achievement spam to another window because it uses the same filter as guild chat.
    Vumad, Raccoo and Tobynn like this.
  17. Verily Tjark Augur

People in Discord who say "JIF" when referring to a GIF. It's like nails on a chalkboard.
  18. Galliana Elder

You sound like a "wahh holy trinity!" crybaby.
  19. Whulfgar Augur

People who blame content as being to hard no matter what when in actuality its lack of skill in class they play as to the real reason they can not defeat such an such content..
    Froglok, CatsPaws and Cadira like this.
  20. Whulfgar Augur

People who try to call others elitist.. as if its some kind of a bad word..