Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lisard, Jan 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allayna Augur

Tell that to the 27 with the tag <ROI> banned out of the race during ROS - Cactus.

You can quit trying to take the high road here. Of the two guilds here, yours has the reputation of continued exploitation.
    Lannin likes this.
  2. Auspice New Member

Check M Q user names and line up of names of characters in RoI.
    Allayna likes this.
  3. Bobby New Member

Yeah about here is where we lock this thread... calling Dreamweaver back to the show!
  4. smash Augur

This is by my definition to exploit the system, and a banable offense.
    Lisard likes this.
  5. Qulas Augur

The race we still won?

Those bans were unfortunate for sure, but they were because of group content issues (which ironically I personally reported on beta and was told that is was acceptable but I digress).

You didn't see me on here saying what was done was for the health of the game.
    FawnTemplar and Jondalar like this.
  6. smash Augur

This is also exploit!
  7. Allayna Augur

Doesn't half of your guild getting banned for exploits immediately counter the point you just made about the angel wings you all wear?
  8. Piemastaj Augur

Lost that many people and still managed to come in first? Impressive.

To me, this would be you continuing to exploit since you guys had at least some people get caught up in cactusgate also...

No one said we are perfect, however you have a video describing shady lockout avoidance.
    Kimbella and Jondalar like this.
  9. Qulas Augur

This is tiring and weak. Whenever someone is out of excuses we always here this.

We do NOT tolerate here. For the last twelve years anyone caught using has been removed and not welcomed back.
    Szilent and Lisard like this.
  10. Sancus Augur

Y'all literally just took an applicant we denied for M Q use. If you actually have a list of usernames that line up with characters in RoI (which I highly doubt), PM them to me and I'll take a look.
    Duder, FawnTemplar, Cailen and 7 others like this.
  11. Trialanderror New Member

Nah what we like to do is train groups for camps because we are entitled! Join crimson tempest with a sad story about how my guild wont let my girlfriend play so can we join you? stay for beta and leave just a few days before beta ends after we do the dev raids. Crimson tempest suffered because of your BS. Now your just jealous cause someone thought of something you didnt. Sorry other guilds cant find 54 people living in moms basement to raid lockouts... But go on and trash everyone else. Mommy atleast believes you.
    Mazame likes this.
  12. Jondalar Augur

Please go ahead and post them.
  13. Allayna Augur

Posting them get's you a forum vacation.
  14. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

It's odd because historically there are some DZs which lock: "Additional players can no longer be added yada yada" after bosses are killed but it never seems to be universally applied.

Speaking from TLP servers, we often split raid simultaneously but bid out certain loot across guild and players can drop/go to the other raids' instance to pick up their winnings from the same event they just did. This isn't always possible due to the aforementioned locking but it seems to be the exception rather than the norm.

I would hazard to guess than the "intention" isn't to allow mains/boxes/whoever to zone in and loot items days/hours after they have completed a raid just because their lockouts happen to match up however.
  15. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

learning are ya
  16. Jondalar Augur

Feel free to message them to me. I'd love to see them and out them(outside of this forum)
  17. Funky Augur

hate bring up the past... but by that statement you would be willing to say that not a single person from RoI was suspended during RoS cactiki mission? where dropping the mission before opening the chest to get look without a lockout was called an exploit.

and that wasn't just RoI, there were a TON of people across many guilds/servers that got hit with this one.

1. not as clear as you see... to me (and im sure others), that comes across as you can only defeat the particular event once per lockout period on the toon. for instance, if i have a lockout for hoshkar in VP, i cannot join during that event but i can easily be added after the raid defeats that event and my lockout matches

2. the way i read that, the reward from the event is free to be given out however you see fit.. give to an alt, give to main, give to public, let it rot, give it to a pet.. whatever

tho, from previous expansions that you were granted flags or even today's raid currency... that is not given out to people added after an event is completed... as far as i know anyways.
  18. Jimbob/Silvarfox Elder

In the end the Devs will have the final say on this. Until then this is a epenis contest that means nothing but trash talking, Everyone has their opinion. Hopefully sometime soon a Dev will step in and end this. or maybe they are just watching this eating popcorn laughing at it all. Either way soon enough im pretty sure it will be made clear what is what.
    Funky, Drags and Allayna like this.
  19. menown Augur

Just adding to the discussion: say that instead of items handed out from the raid chest you handed out keys. Would this be a violation because you can advance through tiered raids faster than intended?
    Atvar likes this.
  20. Ravanta Suffer Augur

I'm personally curious if the DB / DP change means there will be a delay in the reply.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.