Fixed Internally New SHD pet doesn't taunt.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Drogba, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Drogba Augur

The new SHD pet, 'Minion of Drendar Rk. II' doesn't taunt when asked to. (Presumably all ranks, I tested with rk. ii).

Older SHD pets are still more than happy to taunt, so it must be an issue pertaining to the newer pet spell.
    Grabatz, Krazzi, Celephane and 28 others like this.
  2. Drogba Augur

Additionally, the focus command isn't working on the new SHD pet.
    PCSS, Gorehammer and bortage like this.
  3. Dewhead Journeyman

Same is true of SHM 112 pet (not taunting).
    Gorehammer likes this.
  4. Drogba Augur

5. Soulbanshee Augur

Bumping does not get a thread attention in the Bug Reports forum, get people to "like" the first post to get it in the Top Bugs section to get devs to look at it.
  6. Morigaine Elder

BUMP!!! (err, I mean like!)
  7. Drogba Augur

Yes and no.

Threads receive more public visibility if they are bumped, increasing the chance of them attaining more likes, which in turn improves its chances of climbing up in the Top Bugs section.
  8. Jondalar Augur

100% easily reproducable(shaman pet) 107 taunts 112 does not
    Drogba and Duder like this.
  9. Jondalar Augur

Can we get some acknowledgement of this bug?
  10. Adiera New Member

This goes for Mage pets, sometimes they taunt, sometimes they don't. It's inconsistent and I can never tell when doing my normal DPS is going to grab aggro from him. It's making it really difficult to play normally as I would as a Mage. I've mentioned this in another thread as well, where I also don't think EM is working correctly. He's taking WAY more damage than he should be so I'm having to use Aegis spells and Second Wind Ward and Divine Intervention and just stuff I've NEVER needed with a good EM item in the past.
  11. Jondalar Augur

That would be a different issue. This is about Sk and shaman(at least) new pets not taunting AT ALL when taunt is selected. Summon the lower level one and you see attempts to taunt. Summon the new one and no attempts at all.
    Drogba likes this.
  12. Kianara Lorekeeper

Can confirm on the new mage pets. Anything below 110 taunts as normal. Any new pets above 110 with taunt normally for no discernible amount of time, then no taunts at all for hours, then normal, etc.
  13. PCSS Stroke gimped original '99 E'ci player ;)

This is just completely unacceptable. How the hell do things like this even happen when pets aren't being changed, just a new name attached to increased stats that follow a existing pattern <bong>. Maybe it's time for random employee "health checks"?
  14. Kaloha New Member

Mage pet's taunt seems broken too, as well as Merc Tanks taunts..BUMP for the cause!
  15. Cadira Augur

This needs fixed immediately so Drogba can impress me with his l33t pulling/pet tanking skills I've never seen elsewhere.
    Drogba likes this.
  16. DemarMT New Member

My mage's normal pets have the same issue. Against single mobs, the normal pet aggro is enough to mask the issue, but against multiple, it's an issue. OTOH, the Riotous Servant pet, taunts like normal
  17. DemarMT New Member

Further info....

My testing is that when you have a merc in group, no pet taunts from mage pet, although swarm pets appear fine. Without merc, the same pet taunts fine.
  18. Jondalar Augur

I'm not sure this is the same issue. The Sk and shaman pets do not taunt AT ALL with or without a merc in group.
    Drogba likes this.
  19. Jondalar Augur

Can a dev comment on this?
  20. Khrizen New Member

Enchanter pet from ToV isn't taunting also, just so it's lumped in with whatever fix comes for so many of them not taunting at all.