Server Transfer Off of Firiona Vie

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Miss_Jackie, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Silver-Crow Augur

Why on earth do you want to transfer off FV
    According to the TLP ForumQuestors FV is the One server ruleset to rule them all, and is the promised land.

Surely this is all just a misunderstanding :rolleyes:

... or so i hear.

Personally i can see the holes in the ruleset and think it's a good thing it's not been done elsewhere :)
    Whulfgar and Yinla like this.
  2. Whulfgar Augur

Everything I've heard of FV .. and when I made a toon on it from what I've personally seen ..

It has a very toxic community where everyone gouges each other but its all good cause they simply go buy more plat .. from 3rd party sites to support the open / none no trade system in place over there.
  3. Yimin Augur

At one time you could transfer off and on FV sadly they stopped that , There is now two servers with free trade rules FV and Brekt , there is no good reason at all you can't allow transfer from these two servers to each other !

YiMin
  4. Whulfgar Augur

Then I pose a question to you.

What would stop some one from Raid gearing a toon (by purchasing tons of plat from 3rd party sites) and leaving the server ?

Do you think "honor" would stop them?
  5. Yimin Augur

I dont see a problem with loading up a toon for another server such as Brekt with same rule set as FV ! And you think you'll stop third party sites from not allowing transfers from FV ?

YiMin
  6. Whulfgar Augur

Well you are entitled to your opinion at the very least.
  7. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

If you want off FV , best to make a new character on a new server , buy a heroic upgrade and level up to where you were. It wont take as long with the heroic upgrade option. If you have friends on other servers they can help ya get to where you were.
    Whulfgar likes this.