North Ro LDoN broke?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Kidiani, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Kidiani Journeyman

I have tried to get the North Ro LDoN with several variations/combinations of characters and it gives me the message "Nothing for you blah blah, try more people or closer in lvl". The exact same groups have no problem getting South Ro or Everfrost. I did not try them all. I also did an in-game bug report. Thanks for your time.
    Nennius and Elyssanda like this.
  2. Mukkul Augur

What levels are the players? I know in the past there were several times when LDoN requesting broke after an expansion level increase, until they finally supposedly fixed it so any level can request them. But maybe there's still an artificial level cap in place?
  3. Elyssanda Bardbrain

and if someone dinged while you were doing the missions, are you still within the 15 level range highest to lowest..

and HUGS Funstuff.
  4. Kidiani Journeyman

Well, first off I mentioned the exact same group could get Everfrost and Sro LDoNs. It also seems they increased the gap to 20 levels. I was doing Commonlands and Deepest Guk with a 110 and 90 and merc. I also tried using a 86 wiz and 86 mage and merc, still did not work. The player could not have dinged to get out of range either because it won't give me an adventure to do! See what I am saying now? And yes ALL my characters have the adventure stone to request and the leader of the group was doing the requesting.

PS /hugs Ely
  5. Prathun Developer

Looking at the data, the level reqs are the same for LDoN adventures in Miragul's, Takish Hiz, and Rujarkian. The level spread is set to 15 up until level 80 (normal) and then is 20 from level 85 (normal) on.
    CrazyLarth likes this.
  6. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

What about edge case of say a mix of 79/86's?