Test Update 01/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Killaas_FV New Member

Was still 'broken' on test Monday when I checked.
    Jhenna_BB likes this.
  2. jeskola pheerie

I don't, but Holly does, and she is on video stating the playerbase has reached a point where it is split 50/50 TLP and live.

I take Holly at her word. Live white knights that insist the Live population dwarfs the TLP population seem to want to argue with plainly stated video evidence.
  3. Smokezz The Bane Crew

And again, that could be raw numbers. You have no idea. (And honestly, who cares as long as EQ keeps going. /boggle)
  4. jeskola pheerie

I know, right? Yet Cailen and Razorfall felt the need to crap up this thread by posting that "Nobody cares about TLP" in response to all the concerned players. I just wanted to give them a reality check about their implication that Live matters so much more and deserves a much larger amount of dev attention than TLP. That may have been true in the past, but it isn't anymore.
  5. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

Can you flag the transforming weapon augs such that hybrid classes can use these augs in either form, that way we can use based on our play style .
  6. Cailen Augur

us free loading live players are sick and tired of multiple nerfs brought on by TLPers that cant play nice and (insert comments that would get me banned here , use your imagination) so yah I could careless about TLP
    Yinla likes this.
  7. Malbro Augur

If it hasn't been mentioned:
    Fixed an issue with Margidor spawning too frequently in the Eastern Wastes.

He is in Great Divide.
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

yes. Though I may have missed a note for it.
    Kurage_of_Luclin and Jhenna_BB like this.
  9. Angahran Augur

Can someone please take 30 seconds to fix the 3 new ranks of SK's Cascading Theft of Life ?
    Pre-ToV level was 12k and the three Tov levels are 1300, 1400 and 1500!
    Xeladom and enclee like this.
  10. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Oops! Someone forgot to add a zero :)